Ridingboots fetish

In Search of partner/friend USA

💗0
Hi Forum! just curious if there are any folks here on the east coast of the US. Specifically in the northeast region who ride and share the same passion for riding boots and equine fun! Hoping to meet some folks! - Karina!
In Search of partner/friend USA 24701-in-search-of-partner-friend-usa.jpg

Re: In Search of partner/friend USA

💗0
Blimey Karina. Have you got any more photos of yourself?

If so, I might just have to get on a plane!

💗0
thank you Clive and yes i do :-)

💗0
Looking good, karina!

💗0
thank you frodo!

💗0
Are those Ariats?

💗0
those i believe are my tuffriders but i have so many and yes ariats too

💗0
Love the photo Karina. You look great!
Thanks for having the courage to post on this forum.
Would love to see more photos if you don't mind sharing :-)

💗0
Good afternoon from the Great Lakes region!

I am fortunate to be happily married to my wife of 10 years, who is very happy to indulge my equestrian (and other) fetishes. As I'm presuming you're after a possible future male companion, I'm probably not what you're hoping to find on here.

She is an equestrian professional and we met through horses as I rode (only ever done English) before we met. So she's more than happy with the many riding boots I buy her and she gets to use them all! Of course, I've ended up with a few pairs myself too, so I can't complain! ;)

The only tips I have for you are:

My wife found me and was the first to get in touch by messaging me on MySpace (yep, that long ago!) after she found me in an equestrian group on there. So don't be afraid of doing the same thing and being the first to reach out and get a conversation going with possible partners that interest you. As there are far more female than male riders, it's far easier if you show your interest rather than hoping that you get noticed. What's the worst that can happen? If he ends up as not partner material, maybe you'll just make a good friend instead!

I learnt to ride later in life (21) and no one ever takes male riders who are learning seriously. I remember screwing up while using online dating mentioning I rode a '16.4hh' horse - a genuine mistake on my part from someone who had a memory lapse and was never taught the 'Pony Club' basics. Suffice to say that error killed an online conversation and she never returned my messages again. It hurt and I decided to put my equestrian dating attempts on hold for a while because of this and just enjoy life. So what I have to say from this is be forgiving / understanding if (what might seem are obvious) mistakes are made.

Don't ever believe that you both need to have separate hobbies / space to stay happy together as that is not true. As you'd expect, the most memorable and best vacations are when you ride together, like my wife and I did hunting in Ireland last year. So keep looking for an equestrian partner if that is what you want!

Finally I want to wish you good luck in your search - if you find the right person, life can be truly exceptional!

💗0
thank you for the kind words and encouragement, glad you are happy and found you way! take care!
Login to reply
Copyright. ©UKInet

Don't like memberships? Buy our fetish videos and fetish images at Fetishtokens.com