Ridingboots fetish

So the forum

💗1
I've read a few posts about this forum not being what it once was, I can tell you from the stats there is a lot of traffic, so loads of lurkers. I was battling with bots and spammers so it's currently harder for new users to sign up, but that can change.

I understand it's not the best forum software, so I'm currently re-writing it as it's become end of life for support. So now's the chance to add some features to make it great.

What sort of things could make it better? More sections? Profiles? Go wild.

It's taking a while as I'm preserving all the messages and images, so nothing will disappear.

Re: So the forum

💗0
Preface - Thanks for keeping the site up - Wager riding boots / equestrian fetish is more niche than a lot of things

Would like a better file attachment system - 400 KB is a bit on the lower end in 2020

💗0
Image size is now 2MB.

💗0
Hi

First of all, thank you for keeping the site. On the other hand, following your suggestion and going wild... what about a contact/chat section? So like minded people could "share" stuff, even meet each other.. who knows.. However, it would be nice to have women in this section, I think most of us are men. I would rather prefer chatting with women, no offense.
Cheers

💗1
Maybe include a (how many) views section. Or a 'like' tik

So the likes of Caldene know that their efforts arent going without thanks

Five Photograph Limitation

💗0
Why are you, still, only permitted to submit a maximum of five photographs per post?

As a consequence of this onerous restriction I, frequently, have to start a new sub-thread, if I want to really post all my new pictures. I find this, rather unnecessary, process to both most inconvenient, and also fairly annoying as well.

Is it, not at all, possible to actually increase this five photograph limitation upto a maximum of ten photographs, per each individual post?

Unable To Post New Photographs

💗0
For the last two consecutive days I have, now, attempted to post new photographs on this Ridingboots.net forum website page.

Very regrettably, these newly posted photographs are not being displayed like they always used to be. If there is a fault with the system, then could you please both investigate the matter and rectify the problem as soon as possible.

Many thanks - CaldeneBoy

💗1
Chat section would be a great idea

💗1
Allow us to delete Content we submitted - I’m more likely to submit a few photos of I know I can delete later if I want ;)
Login to reply
Copyright. ©UKInet

Don't like memberships? Buy our fetish videos and fetish images at Fetishtokens.com