Ridingboots fetish

Mary Tamm : Return Of The Saint (1978)

💗0
Actress Mary Tamm appeared in one episode of "The Return Of The Saint" television drama series, entitled, The Debt Collector.

Her character, Jerri Hansen, is a damsel in distress when her black horse bolts in Hyde Park, London. Luckily for her The Saint comes to her rescue and as a consequence they form a plutonic relationship.

Well needless to say she is clad in traditional English horse riding attire for about five minutes, at the very begining of this particular episode.

Just click on the website link page that I have posted below for a few more still photographs from this this episode.

http://i44.tinypic.com/4glq1g.jpg
Mary Tamm : Return Of The Saint (1978) 16054-mary-tamm---return-of-the-saint--1978-.jpg

Re: Mary Tamm : Return Of The Saint (1978)

💗0
pitty non of moor of whught we wood whught to see

Return Of The Saint - The Debt Collector (1978)

💗0
The late English actress, Mary Tamm, who very sadly passed away at the relatively young age of only 62, appeared in one episode of the television drama series, Return Of The Saint.

I have posted below some scenes from that actual episode, entitled, The Debt Collectors, of her beautifully dressed in English horseback riding apparel

Return Of The Saint - The Debt Collector (1978) 24609-return-of-the-saint---the-debt-collector--1978-.jpg
Return Of The Saint - The Debt Collector (1978) 24610-return-of-the-saint---the-debt-collector--1978-.jpg
Return Of The Saint - The Debt Collector (1978) 24611-return-of-the-saint---the-debt-collector--1978-.jpg
Return Of The Saint - The Debt Collector (1978) 24612-return-of-the-saint---the-debt-collector--1978-.jpg

Re: Mary Tamm : Return Of The Saint (1978)

💗0
Trying to find this episode online, seems impossible to locate :(

Mary Tamm : Return Of The Saint (1978)

💗0
This actual episode of the Return of the Saint (Series 1 Episode 15 - The Debt Collectors), once, used to be both posted, and available to watch, on YouTube. But due to infringement of copyright reasons, it have regrettably, now, been removed.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0685642/?ref_=ttep_ep15
Login to reply
Copyright. ©UKInet

Don't like memberships? Buy our fetish videos and fetish images at Fetishtokens.com