Ridingboots fetish

Photos abuse / copyright of the images

💗0
Dear visitors of Riding Boots.net,

When visiting the forums I always see lots of photos which where taken for my own website www.aiglefetish.com . I have asked several times that my material needs to stay where it is so others can visit it as well. Still a lot of people are posting our photos, videos etc. to other forums without our permission.

I do not ask anything (or not much) in return. But spreading our photos, videos etc. without our approval isn't the way it should be. That's also one of the reasons that I closed my first website. I like to know where my photos are published. Normally if you ask I have no problem that you publish them. But still people think they can publish photos without the approval. This is not only happening to me but also to lots of other websites like www.ridingboots.net for example.

I friendly ask to stop publishing my material without my permission. Otherwise I will close my website again and I will keep everything just to myself. The last couple of weeks I have spent hours and hours building a nice website and taken a lot of new pictures myself. But again if people have no respect to my hard work and will stop.

I hope you all understand and that the people who have published my photos will remove them ASAP.

Thanks for your understanding.

Joris
webmaster www.AIGLEFETISH.com
[email protected]

Re: Photos abuse / copyright of the images

💗0
We at ridingboots.net agree with you Joris, if you find any of your images posted on our forums and you want them removed you only have to ask.

We don't mind too much if some of the images that we give away free are posted else where so long as the watermark is left in place.
Webbo.

💗0
dear joris i have deleted the pictures that belong to your brilliant site. what was i thinking? ! however should i have missed any out please let me know on which thread they are and i will immediately remove.(although iam pretty certain they are gone) please do not take any further action as i have done as instructed. in kindness and apologetically-dilly47.

💗0
Dear All

As a contributor to several sites I can only agree with the sentiments echoed here. I will indeed continue to contribute whenever possible and congratulate you all on your super sites & efforts....

Regent
Login to reply
Copyright. ©UKInet

Don't like memberships? Buy our fetish videos and fetish images at Fetishtokens.com