Ridingboots fetish

www.AIGLEFETISH.com

💗0
Yes, finally where back with a new website. As many of you know I had a serious health problem. After a few months I am back in business and the health problems have been solved.

During my stay in hospitals and at home doing not much I have been working on a new website and with a new hosting provider who will not make a problem with the fetish content of my website.

I received lots of e-mails from friends and fans around the world wishing me the best and asking if they could assist me in any way. Some of my friends did give me some good advice how I should set up the new website. I think the result(s) are just what it should be. A very modern website with lot(s) of new thinks which can be brought a life with just a few mouse clicks. This makes it much easier to maintain the website for myself and people who help me.

Off course we got some new material as well. We got some new photos from Heidi and a new model Lien who will be on line in Augustus (this month). Also in September Annebe will return together with Sarina. Sarina will do a leather / Aigle / other rubber riding boot session.

Please visit the new website at www.aiglefetish.com and become a member in the forum as well so you can let us (and others) know what you like to see. If you have comments or suggestions please let me know.

Thanks for the support and I hope we can see you soon at www.AIGLEFETISH.com .

Yours,

Joris
(alias AIGLELAARS)

Re: www.AIGLEFETISH.com

💗0
A very good Website I must say. Different, in its early stages, but looking good already. I just hope we dont find the pictures been posted in Yahoo Groups etc because its becoming rather tedius seeing the same thing.

💗0
RIP

💗0
good to see you back
i do hope you are well
Login to reply
Copyright. ©UKInet

Don't like memberships? Buy our fetish videos and fetish images at Fetishtokens.com