Ridingboots fetish

Just curious

💗0
Hi,

I was wondering, all the models are using the same pair of boots, either the pull on shinning boots, or a back zippered riding boots. What happened with the tall riding boots that Teresa Scoot wore in many shots and videos back last year, I loved that girl wearing these boots, she was so beautiful. I thought these boots were Teresa's property and she kindly wore them for a while.
Anyway, it would be nice to know it from her, but I would be happy just knowing the true story....
Thanks
paulistao

Re: Just curious

💗0
Hi,

We have around 12 pairs of boots, building it slowly.
Most models seem to have size 5 feet, this means they get one of the two pairs of boots we have in that size, finding a girl with her own ridingboots is sadly rare.

Although Kelle Marie does have a different pair on in the next few sets.

If anyone has any particular boot make/style requests please post a link to uk boot shops here and we'll get them.

💗0
on boots burowesh tan wood be nice the poloe tipe wood be fighen maebe a old stihgtel army offcers boots

💗0
Would be nice to see the girls wearing some rubber riding boots like these: http://www.buttons-saddlery.co.uk/shop/details.php?p_id=92&session_id=62@253@32@8@20030614003226&search=&p_cat=12&p_mfr=x . especially Chloe =D Get her some that fit properly please :D

💗0
check the old recive thres just a fuwe the whent stufe
Login to reply
Copyright. ©UKInet

Don't like memberships? Buy our fetish videos and fetish images at Fetishtokens.com