Ridingboots fetish

Used riding socks

💗0
Whilst looking at this forum (I'm still new so there's quite a backlog of interesting material to work through!) I was just chuckling to myself. I am undoubtedly a bad person. Whilst I've ridden for years now my own riding socks are of zero interest to me (obviously!) I realised about 10 years ago that I was fascinated by girls in long socks and riding boots and my friend at sixth form told everyone I was some kind of foot-fetishist (this is only partially true).

That started an amazing conversation with a younger girl who I vaguely knew through her brother. She didn't understand why, as someone with my own horse, riding clothes were so exciting to me. We had several conversations about this. One day I saw her in town and we had a chat. She reminded me about our conversation and teased me about the riding sock issue. I jokingly said I'd pay money for worn riding socks, so she told me we could have an arrangement. If I paid her for her socks she could buy something. I thought she was joking but she was deadly serious. She really had no idea why I wanted them and said she'd sell me clean socks. I told her that I wanted worn socks that she'd ridden in a couple of times. She obviously thought I was mental, but she agreed.

We did this twice I think. The first time she handed me a pair of long green socks she said she'd worn twice; once eventing on a Saturday morning and once for a long hack. She handed them to me in a carrier bag which enhanced the aroma. She clearly felt a little uncomfortable as though I was about to tell her they smelled bad. They just smelled of riding boots, hay and sweat. The second time she handed me a bag with two pairs in. One blue and one brown; both worn for a days hunting and a hack. They smelled amazing; my only regret was that I didn't see her taking them off. She asked me what I was doing with them; I did confess that I was going to smell them and jerk myself to kingdom come. I think that turned her on a little bit.

Then I went away to uni and never saw here again.

There must be somewhere I can get used riding socks now? And I don't mean those websites that do ridiculous this to socks and then sell them; I'd just love to get some socks fro ma girl I know just had a few hacks in them.

Used riding socks

💗1
There is a lass that does that (I got some worn breeches from her) but I can't for the life of me remember the details.

I'll get back to you.

Used riding socks

💗0
I'd love that. A while ago I almost talked a college girl (sister's friend) into selling me her worn riding socks every month. Didn't happen in the end, but I'm sure someone would (and I'd pay for the privilege). She did leave three pairs at our house though. (My sister and her used to rise regularly).

Login to reply
Copyright. ©UKInet

Don't like memberships? Buy our fetish videos and fetish images at Fetishtokens.com