Ridingboots fetish

New user

💗0
Hi!

This will be my very first post to this forum.

I have been attracted to riding boots for many years and hope that this forum will offer a lot of joy among like-minded people. As my nick suggests, black leather dressage riding boots are my favorite style.

Re: New user

💗0
Welcome aboard!

Crack on and post your favourite picks.

Re: New user

💗0
Welcome! This forum is focused on posting PICTURES of ladies in riding boots. (Please don't post pictures with underage girls)

I am very fortunate to own a pair of black patent dressage boots; I bought them from an internet auction site. They're used and don't fit me, they are for fetishing purposes. They appear to have never been worn, my guess is that there were some flaws in the glossy black patent finish so the boots were rejected, not surprising as I'm sure they cost at least $800 - $1,000 US if not more. Some poor lady had to wait another month for her replacement boots to be shipped from the Netherlands.

I also own a pair of Petrie Dressage boots that fit me and I love the way the stiff boot shafts feel on my legs when I wear them.
Login to reply
Copyright. ©UKInet

Don't like memberships? Buy our fetish videos and fetish images at Fetishtokens.com