Ridingboots fetish

Ally Fowler - Angela Hamilton - Sons and Daughters

💗0
Gorgeous actress Ally Fowler played the character of Angela Hamilton in the long running Australian soap opera, Sons and Daughters, which was first aired during the early 1980's.

I understand that Ally was only aged around 19 or 20 when this particular episode was actually shot. In my opinion she just looks absolutely stunning clad in her incredibly sexy horse riding attire.

Although it has now taken me some considerable time to find the exact right video clip, I have eventually managed to track it down on YouTube.

For you convenience I have kindly posted the website link page below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wH5E7uSwcZ4

Ally Fowler - Angela Hamilton

💗0
What an unexpected surprise.

Frodo has now reposted my time consuming YouTube discovery on the Jodhpur Fetish.com forum page under his own name.

No doubt he will now want to claim the credit for originally finding it in the first instance.

Moreover, I was apparently banned as a member from that website as Caldene et al believes that I am actually homophobic.

Re: Ally Fowler - Angela Hamilton

💗0
I have been accused of taking things from that website yet know they do it from this site, how do u manage to get on if you've been banned

💗0
andy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have been accused of taking things from that
> website yet know they do it from this site, how do
> u manage to get on if you've been banned

yes you have borrowed much pic from me. But I have also borrowed pic from RB it I think is important here is we share all the riding gear pic there is out there. us with this fetish must stick together as there is not so manny of os out there.
And how to join JF again is very easy as I say before have a fox several cave entrances. I obviously can not tell it here so can they close the cavity hollow :D

💗0
A pic of ally in jods and boots
Re: Ally Fowler - Angela Hamilton 18393-re--ally-fowler---angela-hamilton.jpg

Ally Fowler - Angela Hamilton

💗0
Here is yet another video clip of Ally Fowler (Angela Hamilton) clad in her sexy horse riding attire.

It's just such a shame that it is all too brief.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oi93FJBDPXk

💗0
you dont see any thing

💗0
Nice find again CaldeneBoy,thanks.
I have a faint memory of there being a nice scene in the the american soap Falcon crest,anyone?

Ally Fowler - Angela Hamilton - Sons and Daughters

💗0
In series 1 episode 13 of the long-running 1980s Australian soap opera television series, Sons and Daughters, the incredibly attractive actress, Ally Fowler, played the character part of Angela Hamilton.

This particular episode have in the past been uploaded onto the YouTube platform several times, but, most unfortunately, it also frequently keeps on getting either removed or deleted as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbOG3L_ZIAg

Re: Ally Fowler - Angela Hamilton - Sons and Daughters

💗0
Yes I had a crush on Ally Fowler when I was a little kid and saw those episodes recently but thought they were to brief to post
Login to reply
Copyright. ©UKInet

Don't like memberships? Buy our fetish videos and fetish images at Fetishtokens.com