Ridingboots fetish

KATIE IN RUBBER BOOTS

💗0
Hi there,

I just want to say how much I love the new set of photos of katie in the long rubber riding boots!! She looks stunning as the boots are very tall and I personally feel more sexy that the shorter leather ones she has worn in previous photo sets :) I then down loaded the video of her in her rubber boots, amasing! I loved it as she struggled to try and remove the long boots. Please can there be more videos and photo sets of Katie in these long Rubber riding boots pulling them on and off.

Thanks inadvance. :)

Re: KATIE IN RUBBER BOOTS

💗0
I totally agree, Katie looks great in these long rubber riding boots
BrasilRunner

💗0
We have loads of Katie on video, expect to see lots more.

💗0
I love Katie in her aigle rubber ridingboots! please show us many more girls in rubber ridingboots! They are the most sexy ridingboots that exist!

💗0
Well i didn't think it could get any better until i saw Katie once again struggling to remove those long boots of hers in the latest video!!

Its also very sexy how she licks the boots!

This site in my opinion just gets better :)

💗0
if you like girls in RUBBER riding boots try the free site:
http://bottesdecheval1969.ifrance.com

Sure, you will not be upset.

💗0
I know this site www.ifrance.com/bottesdecheval1969 very well because i look at it quite often and i enjoy these girls in their high rubber ridingboots very much. i wonder if they wear their ridingboots really in everyday life, or are they just models? Why then do we almost never see girls in ridingboots in the street? Or do they just live in France? Does anyone know the answer to this question?

💗0
Hi eddy, theres some good questions there, I wish i knew the answers! if they do just live in France though, I will be seriously considering relocating!!

:)

💗0
i am happy to read about my site bottesdecheval1969

i certify the girls of my site were posing but owned their own riding boots which they wore some rainy days, all day long & not just for the pix. And they were girlfriends.

There are girls like this in France. Yesterday it has been raining all the time in Paris & i met 2 or 3 girls like this. But i admit you will not see such girls in the street every day even in Paris.

I would love, as you. But what is rare is better ! Bye !

💗0
bottesdecheval1969 would be one of the best sites if there was neither advertisement nor pop up.
ridingboots.net is fine, but only leather, "chic" boots.
So long...

💗0
Agree, those pop up! LEATHER RIDING BOOTS, ARE THE ULTIMATE!

💗0
NO NO NO !

The ultimate are rubber riding boots like on bottesdecheval1969!!!!And Ridingbootsforever.

I wish that ridingboots.net includes more rubber rb too !

It's right that in France girls wear rubber riding boots on rainy days. Even if they have never been riding horses in their life. But i am sure some girls do the same in other counties.

More opinions?!
Login to reply
Copyright. ©UKInet

Don't like memberships? Buy our fetish videos and fetish images at Fetishtokens.com