Ridingboots fetish

INVITATION

💗0
Hy people

This is no joke: Is there somebody, who would like to go on a horsebackriding-trip, even to sweden or to canada (maybe you got some other preferences) with me? I am in the late twenties, used to ride and work on a horsefarm and if someone is realy into the same, just write me an email.

I am a big friend of al ridingboots and riding-fashion, but this does not have any meaning for this trip. If it would, the better it is.

So just live your dreams. I love cowgirls, who can be themselves, who are sexy while they are smelling like a horse and not like Channel NR5 and habe the best made hairstyle. I just love the nature and of course natural women and men. So if you would think about, just write me.So my question againg: who wants to come with me on this trip starting from first week of july...? don't think about the money, if you're really into it, there is a possibility.

I am a swiss guy who love his live, so if you love it to, write me.

ridingbooted regards from Stall

Maybe some people already did such a trip, staring from a farm, so please tell me, if you know a good place to go, thank you.
Login to reply
Copyright. ©UKInet

Don't like memberships? Buy our fetish videos and fetish images at Fetishtokens.com