Ridingboots fetish

RIDING BOOTS NOT

💗0
Does ANYBODY here like to see woman in RIDING BOOTS??? Seems NOT!!!!

Re: RIDING BOOTS NOT

💗0
yes we do and the mund fenditsh have thre taeck on it and the ponny play pepull and the jumpres pepull the heel and towe pepull and sm bgs and the faeitty pepull and the nuwnd ridder pepull and the uewitform or millittaer hosttory or the gs and thers poelces thing or bieckres rubber or lether and im sher thers thuos of us that soleep and gowp on theme i thick that cuves it sorry if i mestd enny of the uther sex feditshes

💗0
Gee, GLEN D. I do wish I knew just what YOU are saying. If YOU do not speak or write very well in English and it is not YOUR first language, I am very impressed by YOUR trying! If how ever YOU are just playing, well that is not good. I really would like to understant some of what YOU write. I am sure YOU are a smart person and I would like to understand what YOU are saying.
I think YOU are saying many people have many interests. 'deed that I know. My point is just that I expect to see LOTS of RIDING BOOTS on a site such as this. I can find thousands of nude woman on FREE sites!!
Again, if YOU are real. I am impressed! If that is not the case??

💗0
yes im reeul saeme giy as the uthre message place cus of the desleckue iv been a fusturraghted righter all my life if my rieghting out punt cund keep up wheth thincking out punt id have a room full of nolvells by nowe

💗0
If what YOU say is true I am IMPRESSED!! Just PLEASE don't do this if YOU are not having this problem. I want to read what people have to say. I will make every effort to understand YOUR words..
The name of a site makes me want to look. Muddy Riding Boots, I do not look. Ridingboots net I look. I do not like some of what I see. There is a site Fetish Eyes, they segment their stuff. You do not have to wade through the areas you are not interested in. Some other sites do the same. If I want to see a woman dressed or undressed I go to what I want to see. I do not care about what others like or do not like, PERIOD!! When I want RIDING BOOTS I WANT RIDING BOOTS THAT IS WHAT I AM PAYING TO SEE! I hope I have made myself clear to ALL!!

💗0
ok we got e mail pingpog going my one thing a bout ridingboott net thay tend to cunt the boots off in there pichers youre rihgt cund be moor i thick thats whunt you where geting at ill punt up wheth uthers pepulls stufe to see the boot sents owher fedishes sems to be the alltowment curossover in the sex feditshes sceems of things
Login to reply
Copyright. ©UKInet

Don't like memberships? Buy our fetish videos and fetish images at Fetishtokens.com