Ridingboots fetish

Espshully fro Geln (g-boots)

💗0
Sombeody snet me tihs:

More Brain Stuff . . From Cambridge University .

Olny srmat poelpe can raed tihs. I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs psas it on!!

Re: Espshully fro Geln (g-boots)

💗0
Very interesting.Cheers

💗0
i wshocked wheth a giy that one night gave me so infowe bunt back wooreds i got it right a whay bunt i hand to whock back and say ded you juthed say its lick my mighed fliped it on the back sied of memorry if the compuwter teck cund olly be desleckelly powewsevitlly adopeed it wood be a life oltoring a veghtd ow some thing lick thes posted be for

💗0
I can read what you've put on prussian guard, but as usuall glen defeats me, no idea of what he goes on about

💗0
dont whorry a boght it

💗0
you sound like a new york wise guy, LOL

💗0
ivgot to live wheth it
Login to reply
Copyright. ©UKInet

Don't like memberships? Buy our fetish videos and fetish images at Fetishtokens.com