Ridingboots fetish

Tales Of The Unexpected - Neck (1979) : Series 1 Episode 9

💗0
This particular episode from the ITV (Anglia) drama / thriller series "Tales Of The Unexpected, entitled "Neck", was first broadcasted back in April 1979.

It depicts a relatively young looking Joan Collins, dressed in traditional English horse riding attire, with her head well and truly stuck in a wooden sculpture / work of art.

Apparently, Joan Collins was aged 46 when this episode was actually filmed.

I think that you have to agree with me that this actress has a really fantastic figure for a mid forty year old, and has somehow managed to age incredibly gracefully throughout her life.

Just click on the YouTube website link page that I have provided below for your convenience.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_10NhLnvqHk&feature=related

Re: Joan Collins : Tales Of The Unexpected

💗0
that s a find is that all gell good ever ded plaed butllers

Re: Joan Collins : Tales Of The Unexpected

💗0
Awesome you can really find the good stuff mate!

Tales Of The Unexpected - Neck (1979) : Series 1 Episode 9

💗0
Posted below are a couple of colour photographs connected with this particular episode of the long running television drama series.

Tales Of The Unexpected - Neck (1979) : Series 1 Episode 9 25982-tales-of-the-unexpected---neck--1979----series-1-episode-9.jpg
Tales Of The Unexpected - Neck (1979) : Series 1 Episode 9 25983-tales-of-the-unexpected---neck--1979----series-1-episode-9.jpg

Re: Tales Of The Unexpected - Neck (1979) : Series 1 Episode 9

💗0
there's another one with Carol Drinkwater and Cheri Lunghi all kitted up and very nice

Tales of the Unexpected - Death in the Moring (1982) : Series 5 Episode 12

💗0
The two British actresses, Carol Drinkwater and Cheri Lunghi, are both featured in the above mentioned episode of Tales of the Unexpected. This particular episode actually contains are a few, all too brief, scenes where these two actresses appear together, clad in English horseback riding apparel.

Consequently, I have, therefore, posted below a couple of colour photographs which be of interest to some members of this forum site.

If you would also like to actually watch the whole episode of Death in the Morning for yourself, then just click on the YouTube website link page that I have, very conveniently, posted below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxxePXrE9pA
Tales of the Unexpected - Death in the Moring (1982) : Series 5 Episode 12 26343-tales-of-the-unexpected---death-in-the-moring--1982----series-5-episode-12.jpg
Tales of the Unexpected - Death in the Moring (1982) : Series 5 Episode 12 26344-tales-of-the-unexpected---death-in-the-moring--1982----series-5-episode-12.jpg
Login to reply
Copyright. ©UKInet

Don't like memberships? Buy our fetish videos and fetish images at Fetishtokens.com