Ridingboots fetish

tarzan movies

💗0
Hi

I have another nice dream I would like to make it true. Have you seen those old Tarzan movies where a nice lady wears riding outfits, short sleeves blouses and leather gloves?, they look so great, I wish I was Tarzan, naked in front of let s say Teresa Scoot in this gear, I would be really up and running in front of her......
Another case could be Jane, Tarzan s girlfriend, she starts the movie wearing riding boots, and the riding breeches, blouse to protect her against the snakes, mosquitoes etc, as the movie goes on, she starts to get rid of all thsi westernizing clothes and finally she gets almost naked, ( it would be nice if she keep her boots on)

What about making some shoots including these scenes., anyone supports this idea?

Thanks

Re: tarzan movies

💗0
yes it a ideu yore right thoes old moves if i reemembert right i thick in one just a bount the holle exitdeshen whouse outfented that whay in that tirzan move the daercks dend bowe stored out that whay in the ridding boots bont by the durrteed down sorte of mund seen just be for the villige stund ravitges her the boot aer loog gon it whood be nent to see bunt out sighted and it run exspentev we cen oelly hope that the big bucks pore sumbuntty lick andrew blak hes done ponney play and pepull inridding outfents whish there be moor a bent moor caeuring to the sube fendishs lick owers wood be apecheghted lick iv roont befor be guraefell for whont there is

💗0
DO NOT GIVE A DAMN AS LONG AS SHE KEEPS HER BOOTS!!!!

💗0
yes boots on allways
Login to reply
Copyright. ©UKInet

Don't like memberships? Buy our fetish videos and fetish images at Fetishtokens.com