Ridingboots fetish

New website and a new update!

💗0
Hello my dear friends,

Finally I have found a new place. And finally I do not get into trouble again with our favorite brands. I needed to created a new site because I used the name and brand etc. in the domain name. So I had to start all over again. After a couple of weeks of work the new site is almost operational. The new updates are online and also the gallery with new photos (Annebe section) are online at the moment.

Please take a look at:
http://www.rubberrijlaarzen.com

If you want to support my work (the site is completely free) please click on one of the banners below so I can keep the site free for everybody. If you got anything to share please send you're photos to [email protected] . The English section will be translated soon. Their will also be a German section again.

Kind regards,

Joris
New website and a new update! 14345-new-website-and-a-new-update-.jpg
New website and a new update! 14346-new-website-and-a-new-update-.jpg

Re: New website and a new update!

💗0
aiglelaars glad to see you back up and running you have always provided such a wonderful site and have been greatly missed, thank you for posting the new link.

💗0
Thanks for the link, site looks good, can't wait for it to be in english

💗0
silence you swinehoont, LOL, LOL

Rubberrijlaarzen.com Website

💗0
Hello Joris

Congratulations for setting up the new Aigle synthetic leather riding boot website.

It's absolutely fantastic and I just wanted to express my appreciation for all the hard work that has gone into it.

Regards - CaldeneBoy

💗0
i don't know about Joris but i think that is a mildly insulting contradulatory comment on his new web site , oh well maybe its just me.

New website and a new update!

💗0
The comments were intended to be sincere, so it's just you Raymond.

💗0
keep figer cursed these time

💗0
nice

💗0
Thank you all. I have moved the whole website to a hosting company in the Netherlands so I keep it running better and easier. Soon their will be a new update with Annebe and two special girls (twins). As soon as they are online I will let it know.

💗0
wonderful Joris just wonderful.
Login to reply
Copyright. ©UKInet

Don't like memberships? Buy our fetish videos and fetish images at Fetishtokens.com