Ridingboots fetish

Welcome to our new forum.

💗0
We thought we'd add a nice forum for our visitors to use, please feel free to dicuss.

Webmaster,
Ridingboots.net

Re: Welcome to our new forum.

💗0
This forum is a great idea, keep it up. Now, some women need to post their messages and discussion would start.
Best regards

💗0
Hi there!

Yes, good idea with a place to swap ideas and links and so on. I would like to know if anybody knows where it would bee possible to purchase adult movies, where the actors are dressed in rid?ng-gear ?? write to : [email protected] Thankyou!!tatauso wrote:

> This forum is a great idea, keep it up. Now, some women need to
> post their messages and discussion would start.
> Best regards

💗0
Well, as it would happen, this Friday I have a boy girl shoot booked with a model called Taylor J and her man, just ordered the gear for them both, should be a good time :-))))

I'll try and get a good half an hour video and release it on the site at 2mbps so the quality will be pretty good.

I may upload the .avi for a small charge if I have room, and the demand is high enough, you can then burn your own VCD's

I'll try and get the pics up for Saturday night.

Webbo.

💗0
Ridingboots webmaster wrote:
>
> I may upload the .avi for a small charge if I have room, and
> the demand is high enough, you can then burn your own VCD's

No need, current versions of Nero will automaticly convert .wmv to mpeg1 vcd format on the fly. Just drag and drop into the browser for perfect vcd's (with menus) every time :D

http://www.nero.com

Best burning software by far.
Login to reply
Copyright. ©UKInet

Don't like memberships? Buy our fetish videos and fetish images at Fetishtokens.com