Ridingboots fetish
Page: 1 2 >

death of historic soldiers

💗0
found at Youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26A612ELCKA

and they play realistic.

(Remove this post, if it is here on other place)

I Wish That They Were All Female Soldiers

💗0
I just wished that they all had of been female soldiers dying on the battlefield.

Still, no doubt Betty Ford, Jo Ann and Sandy are all going to love watching this particular video clip.

Re: death of historic soldiers

💗0
women in a soldiersbattle, never seen before, but exciting idea.
yes i like also (sometimes) to watch the old warvids.
200 years ago thousends of soldiers gone in one "napoleon"-battle, bloody stories...massed horses, fights, boots,....and men deaths

💗0
good stufe whoght a find got to save these one iv got a thing for battel cornige thing i wood have don to do it bentter fack blood fack ded horse and one of theme geting sturep lowoted which ded happen boots being moose puriesed oew yes the pureey napoleon and napoleon aeru i whonder if it fome the old follie boots sight we cen onny hope moor sowe up

💗0
Outstanding! Thanks!

Sandy

💗0
for all the fun thay musted of hand the cleen up must have been a bomer or wheth the boots a laeybure of love i do hope moor showes up lots of powtenchell a few moor pepull booted and you cund have a fowe out tack fome a move or tv showe iv cowlicked on vedoe stuf lick that at the end of the 70s move battl of worter loow at the end 70 tv move the turill of gorge remsturgn custrd at the begening the north sowth tv menny serrys below gury tv mennt serrys laght 70s morge or die at the end cornge and boots 70s one rushenn somer tors the end boots sexs and vielcsts cornge

💗0
super series by this Swiss guy and he plays all the parts, good stuff.

💗0
mmmmmmmm fantastique video, j'adore ça!
Re: death of historic soldiers 13738-re--death-of-historic-soldiers.jpg

💗0
I don't get it just showa a yahoo rolling around on the ground

💗0
depends on yore fedishe

💗0
as a military historian, i can see far to many in-accuracies
in what its trying to portray, to like it.

sorry.

💗0
I agree

💗0
Come on people, it's only a bit of fun
Not over keen myself but like the boots

💗0
@: horse 1570
plz, what do you see, what do you mean in detail; please the principal defects judge
if the criticism refers only to the clothes ?

💗0
its the feditsh a pell one the boots 2 the yuitfomes 3 millitairy geer 4 a bent of mund fun 5 battl cornige 6 lieing on the gurownd 7 historry asspced 8 puretendeing to be shoght wonde ded 9 men in yuwinfomes 10 a beght of exitbeghtesem 11 sublittby some nitophellyu 12 hord ons 13 mseed up boots messd up clowes thair purollttly moor which i haveght thogt of

💗0
I have no problem with the boots or the uniforms. they appear to be
accurate replicas. My problem lies with the actions of the "dying" soldier.
Its far too "hollywood", in its dramatisation, anyone esp soldiers that are shot, DONT roll around on the ground, they DONT fly backwards in slow motion with there arms out to the side, they drop to the floor, and unless its a minor wound, they stay there. If they were cavalry troops, chances are, depending on the stage of the battle, they would have had to fight at close quarters, and, should they have met superior opposition, they would have been unseated from there mount and probably hacked, run-trough, bayonetted or bludgeoned to death, that is if the fall from a galloping horse didnt kill them first
The video gives a rather too-romantic view to the death of an enlisted man or woman from that period in history..

💗0
Think we are getting far to serious about this

💗0
well i don't want to be a mealy mouth but most of them had hardons when they were shot i mean can't be all bad, LOL

💗0
ow thair moor of it np ww2 and old whesth cavurry and i lefde comeghts and yore right thay and fun nexs to the mund fun ied lick the joing in and have a foxs hunt a tierd women afturwood that as serecs as i get

💗0
Re: death of historic soldiers 14011-re--death-of-historic-soldiers.jpg

💗0
loocks lick one for c s i and thay ded that a c w giy on turaen turacks and gressmes send nice boots gbx404 you check out the lick thaire yust to be a sight follene boot varry simitller

💗0
Ahhhhhhhhhh i can't listen to any more of this.
Re: death of historic soldiers 14017-re--death-of-historic-soldiers.jpg

💗0
LOL I so agree

💗0
sorry, i don't understand a word of what you saying. would someone please help to translate?

💗0
its a sinmpel one and whught wood you do if i wose not reelly turing thene youed reelly feelle sorowe shaame descugthed

💗0
there once was a man from rangoon who was born by the light of the moon he had'nt the luck to be born by a fuck it was wackoff poured in with a spoon, LOL, well i understand that, LOL

💗0
yore nocking back somthing

💗0
deeelicous

💗0
Go and see a doctor, you need help ray, LOL

💗0
enny way lights get back on topick her ever see the end of the moves waterloo 70 war move lots of boots and boots at the end going now whair muddy boots blooed boots and my faefreght boot sluge over a ded hores a 50s huwgos lesmessaerl got a batted aftuer panning shoght the ded and booted and my thing boot slieding slugn off a ded hores
Page: 1 2 >
Login to reply
Copyright. ©UKInet

Don't like memberships? Buy our fetish videos and fetish images at Fetishtokens.com