Ridingboots fetish

Freya

💗0
Hi Andy just saw new pics of new girl, Freya best yet I love her tall boots especially with garter straps at the top of her boots. I hope she wears these boots in other pics with different clothes or better yet no clothes at all . looking forward to this new cd, by the way when will this cd be available? thanks Bill

Re: Freya

💗0
Agree, 1.000% about THE BOOTS and THE GARTERS!! Hope OTHER models will wear THEM! FREYA can be seen IN RIDING BOOTS elsewhere.
THANK, YOU!

💗0
Hi
Yes Freya's boots are great, tall, garters, may Athena wear them in the near future, pleassse
BrasilRunner

💗0
Glad you like them, I'll have video done tonight too.

Andy

💗0
Hi all
Freya's video is yummy, she looks so beautiful wearing this tall CLASSICAL RIDING BOOTS, I love her too, may I have some information about the boots, I mean, make model, where to buy. Thanks
BrasilRunner

💗0
where else can Freya be seen in ridingboots? Plesae let me know. THANKS! bILL81447

💗0
Only if ANDY says it's O.K. will I give the name of the other site. I am not working for anybody. Indeed ANDY might say.

💗0
Go for it, wouldn't mind seeing the pictures my self.

Andy.

💗0
So Andy when is the Freya cd going to be ready? How about the next video! I can t stop watching the first one can t believe tall boots and garter straps . I hope you will use them with other models. Bill81447

💗0
Just waiting for CCBill to do their bit on the account and it'll be in the shop.

💗0
FREYA, 16 feb. 04. These photos really DO define, RIDINGBOOTS.NET. A GREAT SHOOT! Thanks for going back to the classic riding boots that make RIDINGBOOTS.NET #1 in its class!

💗0
Andy I loved second round of pics of Freya ,but I don t understand why she didn t put the garters back on after she was naked. I HOPE IN FUTURE CD the model will the garters back on instead of just leaving them hanging thanks bill81447

💗0
Hi, Bill.
Must agree, the garters should have been worn. Just an oversight I am sure. Little things mean a lot.

💗0
O.K. number one fool. Should have looked at enlargements. Sorry, ANDY. YES, the garters are there! Egg on face. Just FREYA IS SO*****
Login to reply
Copyright. ©UKInet

Don't like memberships? Buy our fetish videos and fetish images at Fetishtokens.com