Ridingboots fetish

Equestrian bondage

💗0
Hi there,

Great site, i am looking for a dom female to teach me how to be a human pony, if anyone is interested, please let me know.

Thanks,

Chris

Re: Equestrian bondage

💗0
I am also looking for a female rider who wants to ride me and teach me to be a human pony, however, I am loosing my hope, as no woman approached me through any forum/ internet chat or e mail in the last 5 years, what is wrong,? I wish I knew, I am a nice guy, and I just want to be my female rider s horse, expend good times with her, give her love and respect... What is wrong?????

A clueless ponyman

Re: Equestrian bondage

💗0
i sinpitsghts hres my in sightts in genrull furts off there to devosed f up got kids wheth or wheth out f up got bageds f up bore or durges f up a as holl got to them furs and f them up or yore on the rogne sight of the demit guraefcks you got to be ther equell in all things jobs editcaeshen staedes shoewshell standding cunmotty in devers to menny things mantter iv been fend up and dont giv a dam i dont need f ups of whunt ever vorrighty yes it wood be nics to ment a equestran whomen that whunts a nics giy in her life bont correr thers correurse unforitty come forst thay cowe plght a buwnt on giy bunt thay dont mack time for a giy in ther life scedgenn a gendus and i juts cant taeck reejechen iv turght the pursll kessd good mony a gurghtunexpentaeshens the closed iv getten to a daght pury a ranged i holl off gentting rentt to the last nement cus thay coll and cannsel so it reey sucks and the sex fendshes dosent even come up the olly time it did and that whus wheth the whunt i colld the buckhusitller tiep whuring the pursinells nowe ther on the inornmet wheth whebe paghs it bennter that way now you see whunt it is up furnt and iv rend a nufe of thers bs icnd teell you storrys i nevre got tacken i sholl thurwe the bs tne bontom lihgt thay whonde all thes lonny shmoges to send the monny and that all it a bohgt of cores enny giy cund gent a gall just howe fore down do you whont to go and have a life time of missorry the preey f up bagegs isyoue tne whock place for gent that the femmy hunurrsts or out ther huntting haerritsment just to dangurs one dont neend thst in taglment then look at soeseghty as a holle whunt yust to love a cursh looking daghting is by lows nad ordenthess gowgowlling stowking haerrsitment daght rape fennitsiom i dont thing has sueved whemen or men vaerry whell gee afer i got bonre every thing chang im moor sent up for the whay it yust to be the gall exspexndt the giy to com a rownd and now you dont even theck a bount it its a mazzing enny butty gent marred and wherr not in a varry steep depopitlahgtdelightn and iv turwlly fent that thers been a consperrty by soesightty to keep my singell all these yeurs so i thick thers puroityy a lot of us skurwd cuse that ass holl ment that gall and turnd her off fore life lick i contribend at a nuther sight be guraetfull for whunt thera is reegorrdeing sex fendishes
Login to reply
Copyright. ©UKInet

Don't like memberships? Buy our fetish videos and fetish images at Fetishtokens.com