Ridingboots fetish

Can anyone explain please?

💗0
What is it that appeals to them about riding clothes? I am pretty sure the reason my fantasy started is down to one moment, years ago at the beginning of puberty, when I was at a friends house. She had two brothers who rode. When I was there one day they appeared after a ride in their boots and jods. I remember looking at the front of their jods and wondering what it felt like as a boy - down there - when they rode a horse. After that, every time I saw a male rider (on TV or anywhere) I'd become fixated on that place where their jods met the saddle.I'd imagine it was an arousing sensation ( horse riding does look sexy and a bit sexual after all). From then on my eyes were forever attuned and open for signs of bulging jods!

Re: Can anyone explain please?

💗0
whell yore in good furends now it varrysa fome puresen to pursen i juthes fined galls in eglish ridding out feght sexs as hell and lick whairing my boots and we all whesh we cund have booted sexs and it ok to have sube sex fedishes furme the uot feght and boots purows old posts uthuer stufe the curses over for me rowe play ponny play mund fun galle in unifomes foxs hunt geting a surten thing done to me in ponny play i just decied one day i lick gall in boots surts and boots i lick my vorrittey

💗0
????????????????????????

💗0
@ bettyford: riding clothes r fashioned and sexy, an eye catcher (4 women n men), tight breeches build up the legs and down-area advantageous. Some ppl have a fetish, some other follow a usualy normally kind of sport, some both. Go to a horse stable or riding school, look, (almost) girls/women r busy/supporting (with) her horses. -every day! Sometimes the sextough lies down, cause u have to support u horse(s) -as busy as usually, the riding feeling on horseback in springtime or summer is great, but u must concentrate upon u work with the horse. Riding is 4 u health n muscles fortunatly too.
I feel during my own hacks, that ppl look at my spreaded legs n ass. Thats normally.
may be, i wrote some wrong words here (i´m a new)

💗0
well said equestra well said indeed and hey bettyford all our eloquent friend being the master of the written word was trying to convey is that he agrees with you but prefers and enjoys more variety in his equestrian fetish than just observing mens crotches.
Login to reply
Copyright. ©UKInet

Don't like memberships? Buy our fetish videos and fetish images at Fetishtokens.com