Ridingboots fetish

Wondering

💗0
Hi all

I was wondering, if there is a girl, who loves wearing riding boots, and riding attire, that just browses this forum, looking at the different postings, and would like some private correspondence with a 39 years old guy from Spain, Just wondering.

Re: Wondering

💗0
There are a few. I have seen some photos of some Spainish BEAUTIES. Just be sure you find a woman not a man! Try being honest and respectful. A man of your years I think needs little advice on woman.
Good luck and let us know how you do.

💗0
Thank you MrDoubleB

That's right, I would need some advice on women, they are so hard to find, and so hard to keep, I am respectful for sure, no doubt about it.
I will keep you informed in case I succeed, but Spanish women are the hardest on earth believe me,
Best wishes
BrasilRunner

💗0
Thank you for your words. The same can be said for woman everywhere. Indeed the ones you are looking for are hard to find. All I can suggest is the obvious, go to places where you will find woman who ride. On line is fine, if you find a real woman and not a GUY! I know how tough it can be.
Well, good luck.
Login to reply
Copyright. ©UKInet

Don't like memberships? Buy our fetish videos and fetish images at Fetishtokens.com