Ridingboots fetish

Athena is great

💗0
Hi

I just saw the Athena's pics, she is great in these rubber boots. congratulations....

Regards
BrasilRunner

Re: Athena is great

💗0
i agree 101% , a long overdue return to form , thought the site was starting to slip a little, but she is stunning and looks like she is enjoying it..

also think that recently site has been getting a little tooo fetishy, i.e. not worried anymore about women being sexy and dirty rather too into putting and taking boots off etc, when for most of us it is the entire visulisation rather than one obsessive item....

Also think we are overdue a 2 girl shoot or maybe a 2 girl/one boy shoot?

lastly why dont you shoot the stunning girl who left message on this board?

well done and keep it up

alex

💗0
SEXY? Maybe I am wrong, but the name is RIDINGBOOTS.NET! To some of us a pretty woman and RIDING BOOTS IS SEXY!! There are a number of mud sites. Maybe they will sell YOU rags! It seems there are people who want to change a site to something it is not! WHY?

💗0
While I had not seen the photos of ATHENA, before my last post. Too upset to not respond to ALEX. What a DELIGHT REAL RIDING BOOTS! OH, JOY NOT fiel boots! YES, I agree with ALL who are pleased by HER. YOU do find so many beautiful woman???
Over JOYED to see THESE BOOTS again! Nothing could be more SEXY THANKS!

💗0
i meant dirty as in naughty not muddy!!

💗0
O.K. It is just I want to be the ONE to make HER WET!! Guess we BOTH would have NO luck at that. Oh, well life is but a dream.
Nice talking to YOU.
Login to reply
Copyright. ©UKInet

Don't like memberships? Buy our fetish videos and fetish images at Fetishtokens.com