Ridingboots fetish

tallest boot?

💗0

Hi Everyone.

I just met a girl that loves to dress up! Even in riding outfits!
Who makes the tallest ridingboots available in stock form? I can't afford to have a custom boot made.Also, i'm not sure how to measure them,my last wife had a pair of Cavaliers size 9, from the bottom of the heel to the highest point on the boot was 22 3/8'' I think the taller they are ,the hotter they are!
Thanks for any help!

Re: tallest boot?

💗0
I agree with you: the taller the sexier! I don't quite understand neither how the height is measured, I've been looking on the Internet and I found different methodes used by professional bootmakers. On cavallo-online you even find a small movie about the ideal maesures of a riding boot, it's quite interesting. I'm myself (male ) 1.90m tall and I just bought me on the net a pair of leather riding boots that said the shaft was 52cm high (for a 43 European foot size): I received them today, and from the bottom of the heel to the top they are some 55,5 cm and I find them perfect! So also for me this matter of height stays quite mysterious.
One suggestion maybe: you want your girl to have a pair of really high riding boots (not custom made): order her a male size pair of boots.

Kind regards

A ridingboot lover from Belgium.

💗0
Hi !! I just bought a pair of ridingboots for my girlfriend,They are kind of a cheaper boot, but they are 57cm tall!!!!!

💗0
That's interesting. Where did you find them please?

💗0

Hi, The boots are called Cavalier. I paid $149.00 Canadian for them.The taller the better!!!

💗0
na 2 dagen dat ik internet heb was ik redelijk snel op deze site, ik hou ervan om te zien dat ik niet alleen ben met mijn passie voor lederen rijlaarzen. deze duurt ne al zo een 12 jaar. in die tijd heb ik entussen al 15 paar lederen dames rijlaarzen verzameld van verschillende merken van cavallo tot konigs en parlanti. daar zitten erg hoge tussen vooral de dressuur laarzen indien je interesse hebt mail me dan

💗0
is het mogelijk als je mij antwoord om je email adres er ook op te zetten, momenteel heb ik een paar dames rijlaarzen aan, lederen, cavallo's, maat 42,46 schacht, springlaarzen, dus met veters en rits achteraan. ze voelen echt goed aan. het is een paar van een ex vriendin van mij die vroeger internationale jumping reed. ze heeft ze zeker 7 jaar gedragen en ze zijn redelijk versleten, maar daar hou ik van, en dat weet zij. want k heb genoeg spelletjes gespeeld met haar. zij domineerde mij 4 jaar en ik moest haar laarzen likken en kussen nadat ze gereden had. niemand zag het, het gebeurde in de mobilhome en de zweep heeft daar meer dan ??n keer geknald. nu naar mijn volledige collectie lederen rijlaarzen:
cavallo, maat38,springlaars,42schacht
cavallo, maat38,dressuur, 44schacht
cavallo, maat40,springlaars,46schacht
cavallo, maat40,dressuur, 45schacht
cavallo, maat44,dressuur 52.5schacht
konigs, maat 40, dressuur, 48schacht
soubirac, maat42,spinglaars, 48schacht
mistermaint,maat39,springlaars, 46schacht
mistermaint,maat 41, springlaars, 50schacht
sergio grasso, maat 39,springlaars, 42schacht
parlanti,maat36,springlaars,42schacht
parlanti, maat 39, springlaars, 46schacht
petrie,maat 41,dressuur,51schacht, fijne kuit
petrie, maat 39,springlaars, 46schacht
dit zijn allemaal lederen rijlaarzen, groetjes kris....

💗0
welkom aan boord

i wish you luck to find some people who can write netherlands:) i can read and understand it:) but not write:(
i think english/german/french are available in this forum.
Login to reply
Copyright. ©UKInet

Don't like memberships? Buy our fetish videos and fetish images at Fetishtokens.com