Ridingboots fetish

cleaner anyone??

💗0
Hi
I work as a part-time cleaner in the Kent area, mainly cleaning houses & doing laundry. A while ago, I worked for a horsewoman and got to clean all her riding clothes, boots and tack. I especially loved the boots, particularly the smooth rubber ones, the muddier the better, and I made sure that I did such a good job I got to work for her on a regular basis. The most exciting occasions were when she asked me to clean her boots while she was still wearing them ... but that's another story. The point is that I have become quite skilled - or at least dedicated - in this area, and so new customers are alkways welcome - and I can guarantee the best rates on offer!
Richard

Re: cleaner anyone??

💗0
hi richard
i live just outside tunbridge wells & i have a few acres & a few horses. it gets sooo muddy down here, i really need someone like you to come & help out, especially with my riding boots & possibly those of debs and jane who are two young friends of mine who help exercise & look after velvet, indi & the others. Could you get in touch? I could only afford to pay 50p an hour, (ha, ha), but I would need you several hours a week, & you can clean all our clothes & the house as well. I'll think of a uniform for you. Please reply with your email address, & get your various cleaning fluids & materials ready for all that dirty rubber!
sandy

Re: cleaner anyone??

💗0
Sandy - haha yerself - I won't work for a penny under 55p, and in any case I'm so busy at the moment I couldn't give you more than about 50hours a week. Please ghet in touch - click on link & email me.
Richard
Login to reply
Copyright. ©UKInet

Don't like memberships? Buy our fetish videos and fetish images at Fetishtokens.com