Ridingboots fetish
Page: 1 2 3 >

sexy saddles

💗0
Do any of you girls and guys on here share the love of saddles,I think dresage saddles look and smell so divine,My last g/f who was horsey and rode every weekend used to love to come on her saddle and bring her saddle home and lick it for me and make me smell the seat and pommel.
please can we have some models sitting on and carressing some sexy saddles in the shoots,would look so much more appealing,my ex used to look so sexy in cream,biege and white jods sitting in her black saddle and the look of her jods ater being in the saddle for a few hours,was divine lovely saddle stains on her bum and the inside of her thighs,how abut some grubby jods in the photo shoots too.

come on girls do you agree with me or does any one who rides or loves to see riders in or out of the saddle.
gary

Re: sexy saddles

💗0
Hello Gary,

Yes, I do enjoy my saddle(s) !!! I have an invitation only yahoo group of ladies and gentlemen who sensually enjoy their saddles. Do you have a saddle to enjoy?

You are welcome to visit my profile at Yahoo.

http://profiles.yahoo.com/sattelfetisch

Here is another website I have posted my dressage riding photo:

http://www.stablewoman.com/albums/album_image/1052540/502932.htm

I hope to email with other people with a similar saddleloving desire.

I posted a member photo from a young lady in the UK...you can see how much she has enjoyed her saddle....please enjoy !!!

Ms. Noriko...your saddlelover and saddlerider

💗0
As for me, I can only recommend Noriko's site. Just wonder what She sees in that accompaying picture..did someone pee on it? I, for me, say it's the story that goes along should make this picture wortwhile. But her group makes that all up.

maverick

💗0
My Dear maverick and forum members...

What is so interesting about this wet saddle? Well...it was more than "pee" wetness...it was the sensuality...the bonding of mind and soul with the dressage saddle as she mounted and rode her saddle to a lovely cum...a most private and intimate experience for some of us....whether female or male.

Straddling and riding the sensuous shape and contour of a saddle compliments one's lower anatomy...the feeling, aroma, taste, sound of creakiing saddle leather is captivating, intoxicating......addictive....

A saddle marinated with one's perspiration, vaginal juices, cum, saliva....etc...difficult to explain....something a person has an uncontrolled affinity for...

Here is the description of my "saddleloving" group...comprised of members who possess or own their own saddles....

A saddle fetish...defined as a strong sexual interest in or obsession over some object..."the saddle". The saddle imparts visual and physical pleasure for men and women. The enjoyment of sitting naked on a saddle and working ourselves to a wet and wild climax on the saddle...our lover!!!

...not just pee on her saddle...

Sincerely,

💗0
whell a gurwup of pepull of my oewn hourt and do a pesheyaeght whunt thay got to say its the look that gent me off and i fighed a gall setting on her sattel sex as hell and lent thing taeck thair oewun coruse the mongell musth have a fuwe jock in thair collchuer a bownt that sent thay ar cureded wheth sex on hores back guwp on sattells gowp in jobes on boots i just whesh thair whuere moor stufe in the stoery aerry and a vorrrighttty reelaghted to owhuere feditshe that picher on i dont thick its pee look lick gowup to me thowe it cund be a bent of bowth porsattell lethuer

💗0
Nice post Noriko, my compliments for the sensibility...

💗0
My Dear Iceman,

Thank you again...here is my older Stuben Dressage Saddle....marinated with my juices....from my indoor ride.....

Sincerely,

💗0
Dear g boots,

I do agree with much you said...

Sincerely,

💗0
Thanks again Ms. Noriko...
a nice picture...yes, your juices on the saddle...wow!

💗0
My Dear Iceman,

You are welcome... a new description of "pleasure riding"....

Sincerely,

Ms. Noriko...saddlelover and saddlerider

💗0
Interested Gentlemen and Ladies,

The web is a wonderful repository of saddleloving/saddle fetish photos. I will try and post a few for those interested...also, for the ladies...I will post a few gentlemen from my "saddleloving" group enjoying their saddles....too....

Sincerely,

💗0
thack you im gland some one reddes my stufe the posed picher the setup the balents tureck the messy saddl in sighed or outsighed ridding im not a begging or guroblling for whught ieed lick to see somthing all new has opend up her

💗0
My Dear "q boots",

You are very welcome...I do appreciate your comments...I am pleased you enjoy the photos...here is another photo for you...from the web....

Sincerely,

💗0
it nice to be aebell to intore aeckecd wheth some one filley have you red a lot fo my passth stufe the pichuer i go for the egllish still i sowl that one picher and whonted my whorck time to come and get home furome my whorck do thenes gent up staires and gent inaghtment wheth my rubbuer boots the one that ar so locked on these sight thay have the hunttops and thick up a good sex fanitseey wheth the sturwobarry gall im hucked lick averry one elles her on the sight sorry telling one women a boght a nuthre one im justh happy you reeplighed im ont lick the uthre giy that keep buging aescking all the time hell i justh givfe my oewpeghten i lick ponny play stufe gent into roewplay im not in to the bg sm stufe iv allway been open mighted on thing mund fun meshey boots and outfeghtes hers a fuwe thing punt to genter thing iv rede and keep in the back of my mighed i stored out ok furome the staybell down the turaell and every time fured mand a movf or chaeged sturieds it got to my i meen evrry time the hores moved it turde me on and i got off justh riding downe the hores turaelles so whene i got back my g boot man whuse whaeting for me and whene i desmowned fured my stallging i hand and lefed a big wheght spot on the egllish sattell and cund not whaght for hem and whenet for gboot lick a burwmaire in hent i keesd hem wheth lused and unzeped he jomspores and got out hes dick sucking hem offf right thair pushen hem up a gent hes turck i got to hem good gboot monde and mombelle somthing you hores ridding bich and the gowup shont forth a swhollond wontse and messed my faces wheth the resth we mved in sighted we whore hordlley insight whene my gboot pend me to the floor pulled down my ridding cownt and ripping tarring open and all mosed off the whight wheght riding shornt he gurabed my burethes and lickde kessing my faecse one hand rubed my wheght pussy comed cunt undowing the bellt on my tight riding pants he riped theme open and baerring hes hed in my curoch he nenttortnny aght thurwe the pussy comed juwsed panttyes licking my cunt curack hes fingure tipes on my tents thene my gboot tuck my lick a stalling he is and my boots whent a rownd he whurm hot bontty and he tuck my out fo it whith the furthes over whellming orgoaeseme we stayed in sighted liveing my hores and the staybell whorck to gboots uncell red you cen ackse me enney thing

💗0
Nice photos Noriko ;) .... smack

💗0
So the saddle loving group is still going - thought you closed it down Noriko? Well guess I was just removed from your list then, as you had threatened to close it and the following week I had no warning with regard to being removed?

💗0
Dear redcoatcavalry,

I do apologize for removing you on a very short notice. I did send one last message to the members of saddleloving before removing all members and reorganizing.

I only re-invited 8 members who replied to the following message...ironically...all 8 own saddles.

Here was the message sent:

My Dear saddlelovers,

Due to the understandable lack of response and interest from the
majority of the members for sensually/sexually enjoying and cumming
on saddles...I have deleted these members from "saddleloving" and
will be re-inviting these same members to "sattelfetisch" when I
have completed the reorganization.

The group name "saddleloving" is more accurate for the few of us who
have posted or expressed interest in this unique and extreme form of
sensual gratification, lovemaking, and climax. Nearly all of these
files are already possessed on "saddleloving" and I do not want to
move these files again. I apologize for the inconvenience to you
all, but I feel this is a necessary decision.

If you have been removed from "saddleloving" and you wish to re-
join, please email me directly.

Sincerely,

Noriko...your saddlelover and saddlerider

💗0
I was away on holiday during the time of the last member cull, but didn't see your message in my Emails once I was back, although admitedly my inbox was quite very full so I must have missed it (did look for it though once I realised I had been removed, so not sure if I just plain missed it?)

As for the offer of rejoining; I think it's now time to move on especially as I struggle to see how your group can prevent serious stagnation especially now with just 8 members. As I told you once you had decided to turn it into a private/invite only group along with the member culls from inactivity would be a big mistake and the downfall of your group - my prediction certainly seems to have come true unfortunatly.

Good luck
Redcoat

💗0
My Dear Redcoatcavalry,

I do remember your recommendation not to make the group private and do agree that a group can stagnate without new members with new ideas and new material...I do not regret my decision to privatize my group... I now have a much smaller group of people who seriously share a saddle fetish...very exciting !!!

I thank you for your contributions to my groups and wish you the very best. We can still E-mail if you wish?

Sincerely,

💗0
Dear Ridingboots.net staff,

I thank you for permitting me to discuss this topic within your forum...I will check this forum daily.

If any adult wishes to continue the topic..."saddle fetish" privately...please E-mail me at:

[email protected]

My Yahoo Profile is:

http://profiles.yahoo.com/sattelfetisch

My conservative riding photo is posted at:

http://www.stablewoman.com/albums/album_image/1052540/502932.htm

Sincerely,

💗0
this thing with saddles is new to me, but it sounds interesting, who are you and where do you live??? i am from sweden, and hopeing that this reaches you and that you can enlighten me in this... best whishes. /Christopher

💗0
My Dear Christopher,

I thank you for the interest. I am married, happily and reside along the California Coastline south of San Francisco. I am co-owner of a horse training stable. My "saddle" interest started many years ago....as a pre-adolescent. You may E-mail my address.

[email protected]

Sincerely,

Noriko...your saddlelover and saddlerider

💗0
i would love to lick that saddle when you have finished i bet it tastes nice

💗0
Welcome back Noriko, new pics ?

xxx IceMan

💗0
Dear Matt and IceMan,

I thank you for the nice comments...this is for you...

💗0
i whues thincking of the saddle thing aefture the pichuers the gall wheth the suplght open rierdding paces and boots

💗0
very nice...

💗0
Beautiful Noriko, I can almost taste you!

💗0
My Dears gboots, IceMan, and Marc:

Please enjoy...

Your Noriko...saddlelover and saddlerider

💗0
hay down to the nentty gurrtty how a bowght some ridding curope handell mbing
Page: 1 2 3 >
Login to reply
Copyright. ©UKInet

Don't like memberships? Buy our fetish videos and fetish images at Fetishtokens.com