Ridingboots fetish

Who likes well worn leather riding boots????

💗0
Bought these today. Well worn, wery dry in the leather. The need som treatment, som whorshiping, licking, kissing, and most of all som female wearing. What do you think, and please comment...
Who likes well worn leather riding boots???? 8087-who-likes-well-worn-leather-riding-boots----.jpg
Who likes well worn leather riding boots???? 8088-who-likes-well-worn-leather-riding-boots----.jpg
Who likes well worn leather riding boots???? 8089-who-likes-well-worn-leather-riding-boots----.jpg
Who likes well worn leather riding boots???? 8090-who-likes-well-worn-leather-riding-boots----.jpg
Who likes well worn leather riding boots???? 8091-who-likes-well-worn-leather-riding-boots----.jpg

Re: Who likes well worn leather riding boots????

💗0
nice old well worn pair of boots, what size are they anyway ??

💗0
I think they are about 38-39 something. I don´t get in them, and i´m a 40-41 something. Don´t know what that is in england tough... maybe 7 or something????

I´m looking for a girl, who will pose in them fore mee, but shuld i clean them and polish them before that you think??

💗0
Got to say i prefer leather riding boots, especially well worn boots.
Just love the way they crease.
Would guess they are a English size 6 or 7
I would leave them as they are and get a good looking model wearing a nice pair of jods to model them for you

💗0
I´w got hold of model, she´s an amateur, here first modeling job btw.We haven´t decided a sesion yeat, but i´ll hope i´t will come soon... Any requests?? ;)

💗0
After some pulling and straggling, i got into them, and they fit... Size 40-41 they are...

Here´s som pic´s of another pair of my well worn leather boots, but they are in some better condition.
Re: Who likes well worn leather riding boots???? 8172-re--who-likes-well-worn-leather-riding-boots----.jpg
Re: Who likes well worn leather riding boots???? 8173-re--who-likes-well-worn-leather-riding-boots----.jpg
Re: Who likes well worn leather riding boots???? 8174-re--who-likes-well-worn-leather-riding-boots----.jpg
Login to reply
Copyright. ©UKInet

Don't like memberships? Buy our fetish videos and fetish images at Fetishtokens.com