Ridingboots fetish

when a lady ask you for help pull her boots off?

💗0
when a lady ask you for help pull her ridingboots off ,what would you think and what would you do? what kind of socks do you want to see when the boots be pulled off?let's talk about this topic! And please describe your experiences about you pullling a lady's boots off! have photos is better.Thanks

Re: when a lady ask you for help pull her boots off?

💗0
Bought my Mistress a pair on Petrie leather riding boots a while ago, when she wears them for a session, she makes me pull them of at the end, her leg between my crotch, and she doesn't make it easy.
She laughs for some reason as well

💗0
probably remembering your little willy, hey just kidding, HA HA HA

💗0
Let you of this time budgie

💗0
i love to see thick white crew length socks underneath when i pull a girl's ridingboots off, the tighter the better. Once the boots come off, I would offer to massage her feet and feel the nice sweaty socks first hand. Then I would pull her socks off and if it reveals ph then I would continue to rub her ph feet until she wants to hv the ph taken off for more sensuous rubs on her bare feet!

I say "I don't want them off.... keep them on!"

💗0
I would never want her to take them off. Nothing sexier than a woman in pull-on, stiff riding boots (no zippers, no laces, no flimsy leather). I would want her to have them knee high AND thigh high and I want them over my shoulders, covering both my ears and I want to smell that leather.
I would have a woman wear them in black, brown, tan, even white! Not have any other kinds of shoes in her closet except pointy toed 5 inch stillettos without zippers.
How about them apples?

💗0
thoses apples are just fine with me bud, why i even like a little pie now and then myself, LOL

💗0
go on please

💗0
please

💗0
go on

💗0
go on please

💗0

Jump into her car and help her as well as admire her lovely form!!!!! What a gorgeous figure she has!!!!! And sexy bottom!!!
Re: when a lady ask you for help pull her boots off? 9484-re--when-a-lady-ask-you-for-help-pull-her-boots-off-.jpg

💗0

Re: when a lady ask you for help pull her boots off? 9486-re--when-a-lady-ask-you-for-help-pull-her-boots-off-.jpg

💗0
gooooooooooooooooooooooooooood more please

💗0
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/njXneldySh0/
Login to reply
Copyright. ©UKInet

Don't like memberships? Buy our fetish videos and fetish images at Fetishtokens.com