Ridingboots fetish

ANGEL 31 oct. 03 ecstasy

💗0
i must apolgize for hogging the forum, but i must tell you how effected i am by thses photos. pull on riding boots! oh, to see her pull on the boots as she migth pull a lover to her. i am wordless. ANGEL is great! need i say that? oh, to be beside her and those boots! how, lucky you are to have been there. those boots and the way she shows them, oh, how i want to embrace them! hope i am not being too vague?
oh, yes 20x10

Re: ANGEL 31 oct. 03 ecstasy

💗0
Dont worry about hogging the forum, if it wasn't for your contributions there wouldn't be much to read. We'd have to find something else to do!

Reference what you were saying earlier, about girls and their web-sites, are you aware whether Sabrina has one?
I swear if I see another link to the Teenage Witch, I'll eat my boots!!!

💗0
don't know if she has will look. there are 1,000's it seems. i back into a few at bedroom bondage?? you kind ah stumble on to them. eat your boots! i would suggest she eat your boots! but, hell she might like that!
have a problem, ordered 3 cd things sometime ago. want to get cd of kelle in those boots i like so much. i want you to mail me a cd. if i use pal will you do that? i can not down load.

💗0
Dont you think Kelle Marie's boots (except for a couple taken in the library) have seen somewhat better days!?! But, then again, they must have so much history! I know you prefer pull-on boots, but zips can be nice too!

Thinking about whether to zip or not to zip reminded me of something that has been perplexing me for a while. When I was a novice, I wondered what the stiched detail on the sides of the boots was for, until I realized it was the fastening points for the tabs used to help pull the boots on with. But then I noticed boots with zips had them too! Why? Why would a girl struggle to pull on her boots when she's been provided with a zip solely for her comfort and convenience? But, then again, it does look aeshetically pleasing to watch her struggle!

OK, so that's why the girls use them, but why do the manufacturers provide them? Why go to the expense of incuring extra workmanship fitting straps, when the girls will only use the zips? Anyway, its just a thought!

But, believe me, zips CAN be so much more convenient. I have a pair, my best looking pair in fact, that I hardly ever wear simply because of the time it takes to get into them. Even with the help of a long handled brass boot-horn, the soft leather lining clings at the ankle and makes things very difficult.

Its not that they are too small because they are supremely comfortable when I do eventually get them on, and the whoosh of trapped air forcibly expelled up the leg of the boot when I do finally push my foot home is just so satisfying - almost as satisfying as the reason why I was wearing the boots in the first place!

So zips have their merits!

💗0
thank, you your thoughts. putting on boots can be hard. i go bare foot and use a powder. the type of sock can also cause trouble. i do use socks, too.there are boot makers and there are boot makers. i think some have never pulled on a boot. your foot should slide. yes, some resistance but not a war! what i do not like about the zips is unzipped they look like a dead whale. i see riders almost every day and sad to say many are down dressing and wear awful ankle boots and baggy pants. i do not want to tell you you are wrong. you are not. you like zips o.k. by me. as long as zipped great. no i mean that. just do not like to see them flopping around. yes, i love those old boots worn by kelle. one more thing about kelle she projects. i feel i am with her. she really come at you. thanks kelle.
about getting that cd thing, how?

💗0
about the pulls. i think it is the machine that makes the boot. it makes stitched and zip boots. some boots go to be stitched others to have the zips put on. the pulls, are there to stop and change the machine cost more then the pulls. this is my guess. if there is a boot maker in the house speak up!
again, i hope you use those old boots again or put them up for sale!

💗0
If Kelle Marie's old boots have been retired and are up for sale, you'll have to fight me for them first! But then, perhaps I'd let you have them!

Sabrina's boots, on the other hand...!

They look so tall, they press into the backs of her legs and look so gorgeous. I hope she is not too uncomfortable in them, but sometimes you have to suffer for your art!

But it might not be that the boots are so tall, simply that Sabrina is only little. The sort of girl that is perfect for bouncing up and down on your knee - or further up!

I must find out where she gets them...!

💗0
Perhaps I can run some sort of competition for the members to win the boots?
What do you think?

Now what sort of task should the competition involve???

💗0
maybe, how high you can bounce sabrina??? gee, i don't want her to suffer for her art.
Login to reply
Copyright. ©UKInet

Don't like memberships? Buy our fetish videos and fetish images at Fetishtokens.com