Ridingboots fetish

Portia de Rossi

💗0
I can very vividly remember the American actress, Portia de Rossi, playing character parts in both the Ally McBeal and Arrested Development television series.

Portia de Rossi 5546-portia-de-rossi.jpg

Re: Portia de Rossi

💗0
don't know, but love her jods and boots.

💗0
No idea, but really lovelly boots

💗0
No idea either but great boots & jods and a lovely ass!

💗0
Where did you find this Portia de Rossi picture, Caldeneboy? Portia (if that is her)(of Ally McBeal and Arrested Development fame) looks gorgeous in show attire.

She could have done better than Ellen as far as looks. Well, at least Ellen can polish Portia's boots.

Kristanna Loken prefers women also. But it seems as if Portia and Ellen are serious and Portia wants Ellen to marry her.

💗0
I am unable to locate the website from where the original picture came from but there are two more good photographs of her available www.glitteratigossip.com

As both their sizes are in excess of 120KB I regrettably cannot attach them to this message either.

💗0
Some more

Re: Portia de Rossi 5607-re--portia-de-rossi.jpg
Re: Portia de Rossi 5608-re--portia-de-rossi.jpg
Re: Portia de Rossi 5609-re--portia-de-rossi.jpg
Re: Portia de Rossi 5610-re--portia-de-rossi.jpg

💗0
Re: Portia de Rossi 5611-re--portia-de-rossi.jpg
Re: Portia de Rossi 5612-re--portia-de-rossi.jpg
Re: Portia de Rossi 5613-re--portia-de-rossi.jpg

💗0
Thanks Andy. These are some nice pictures.

Gorgeous woman who looks great in equestrian attire. Too bad her girlfriend was not better looking. She seems happy, though.

💗0
Some nice pics there Andy!

💗0
hey i rather like her girl friend.

💗0
Can't beat a good looking woman in riding gear

💗0
I think I'm in love...she's just my type!

💗0
And mine

Portia de Rossi

💗0
Here are some more photographs of actress Portia de Rossi clad in English horse riding attire.

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/vUcCpnexvqV/Portia+De+Rossi+Taking+Horse+Riding+Lessons/browse

💗0
Great pictures, Caldene. These celebrities always know how to ride in style and (usually) don't look as terrible as your typical rider. Portia, Shannon Doherty, Nicolette Sheridan...I love them all!

💗0
Nice find,

Portia de Rossi

💗0
Portia de Rossi 27183-portia-de-rossi.jpg
Portia de Rossi 27184-portia-de-rossi.jpg
Portia de Rossi 27185-portia-de-rossi.jpg
Login to reply
Copyright. ©UKInet

Don't like memberships? Buy our fetish videos and fetish images at Fetishtokens.com