Ridingboots fetish

Sabrina

💗0
In response to Mr Double B's request for more appreciation and feedback, I thought I'd take this opportunity to say that the latest set from Sabrina are nothing less than stunning!
I began grading them but, when they all scored 10 and I wanted to give one 11, I decided it was all getting a bit silly; they are all perfect!
It was Sabrina who first attracted me to the site. Actually, any girl wearing nothing but leather knee boots would have attracted me, but it was Sabrina that I was looking forward to seeing most.
As a long time admirer of the site when I used to access the internet via my TV but, despite being a member, the site was too large to load and I couldn't get access (Webmaster - please note!)
However, now that I am "on-line" properly, I am certainly not disappointed. In her black jacket and matching boots, with one leg draped over the arm of the whicker chair, Sabrina is now my screen saver and that shot is possibly the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. (In fact, Sabrina is possibly the most beautiful thing I've ever seen!)
Very many thanks!!!

Re: Sabrina

💗0
suche high heel rubber boots SMS MMS 01724755054Andy613 wrote:

> In response to Mr Double B's request for more appreciation and
> feedback, I thought I'd take this opportunity to say that the
> latest set from Sabrina are nothing less than stunning!
> I began grading them but, when they all scored 10 and I wanted
> to give one 11, I decided it was all getting a bit silly; they
> are all perfect!
> It was Sabrina who first attracted me to the site. Actually,
> any girl wearing nothing but leather knee boots would have
> attracted me, but it was Sabrina that I was looking forward to
> seeing most.
> As a long time admirer of the site when I used to access the
> internet via my TV but, despite being a member, the site was
> too large to load and I couldn't get access (Webmaster - please
> note!)
> However, now that I am "on-line" properly, I am certainly not
> disappointed. In her black jacket and matching boots, with one
> leg draped over the arm of the whicker chair, Sabrina is now my
> screen saver and that shot is possibly the most beautiful thing
> I've ever seen. (In fact, Sabrina is possibly the most
> beautiful thing I've ever seen!)
> Very many thanks!!!

💗0
thank, you for adding your voice. if i rated the woman all the pics. would be 10's. i am a riding boot fetishist! i rate the pics on how the boots are shown. 10 if i can see all of both boots. and so down the scale. i give a 1 to any pic. that has no boots. i could not pick one of these woman over anyother. i do favor 5 or 6. but i wont tell. thanks again.

💗0
Thank you for the insight into your technique, but it only goes to show how the vaguaries of the marking system can leave it open to misinterpretation!

Imagine, if you will, Sabrina lying on her back on the bed, with her legs apart showing why she is a woman and we (I?) love her so. But, if we can only she the tops of her boots, presumably you wouldn't rate it that highly.
That is quite within your rights of course, but the web-master might assume you dont like what you see and, in future, show the same amount of boot but less of Sabrina, whereas the desired outcome would be to see the same amount of Sabrina, only with more boot!

I wouldn't want to get into a debate about who has the greater boot fetish, but at least we can all be greatful for the quantity and quality of the material on offer here that means surely everyone can find at least more than several shots from every set that they consider perfect, whatever their tastes!

💗0
no, i do not want to debate. we all see things as we see them. i do think the blanance is here. many photos show no boots at all. i am sure that is what some people want. the only thing is a number of these woman have their own web sites! there you can see 100-1,000 photos of them nude.
take a look some of the sites offer free pics. that should make some people happy. mean time i will laud the photos showing both the riding boots and the beautiful woman on ridingboots.net.
Login to reply
Copyright. ©UKInet

Don't like memberships? Buy our fetish videos and fetish images at Fetishtokens.com