Ridingboots fetish

19 oct 03

💗0
why am i the only one, that says thank you? it only takes a minute. more great riding boot photos and charley, oh, my. thanks charley and you and those boots!

Re: 19 oct 03

💗0
I really appreciate your thanks, more pleasing content coming soon.

:-)

💗0
more pleasing content?? now i am overcome, thanks.

💗0
Because we PAY for this??!!

💗0
i do not understand what it is you are saying, col. i pay so what.

💗0
My message about paying was in response to your message claiming that you're the only one to say "thanks" -- yes, the site is good (as I have stated in the past) but let's not be gushing in our praise, as we do pay for it. And (as I have said before) we are getting a lot of re-vamped updates of old video clips at the moment, rather than lots of BRAND NEW ones.

💗0
thank you for making your self clear. i have paid more and gotten less. i will continue with my views they are not all good.

💗0
Mr. Double B, thanks for saying thanks, I appreciate it. You know you don't have to say thank you as yes you are paying for the stuff I do here, but I'm greatful for you asking me to do different things, I'm only here because of you lot.

Col, thanks for your membership, that's plenty of thanks, but if you want something changing please let me know, discuss it here, maybe other want the same as you.

I've got two girls booked this Sunday, should get some good pictures and as much video as possible, in the past the video was just an extra that I included but more and more people like it that now I need to make sure I get the video content too. Rest assured almost every shoot from now on will have as much video along with the pictures as I can fit in.

Thank you all.

💗0
Brilliant site, keep up the good work.

💗0
gratefull for this site is my praise
Login to reply
Copyright. ©UKInet

Don't like memberships? Buy our fetish videos and fetish images at Fetishtokens.com