Ridingboots fetish
Page: 1 2 3 >

Hello Boys

💗0
I love to hear messages from all of you that love ladies that ride. Men always stop and look at me when I am out hacking or at a show. Here's some sneal previews for you. Tell me the ones you like the best. I have loads of me in Jodhpurs and Boots. Do you have any special requests for a real rider...?

Re: Hello Boys

💗0
Here are my boots up close

💗0
I love to ride in stirrups when I tease men

💗0
Jods and boots...

Anyone for a ride!

💗0
Me just before setting off last weekend

Just Boots and Jods

💗0
I love wearing my Jods and Breeches - have many colours. I also have some Aigles that I wear for getting mucky - shame to ruin my shing boots

💗0
its great to see a real riding lady. Tell us about yourself. Any chance of some pics outside with your horse? In wellies in the stables etc? I like to see women in the sadle...

💗0
your pics are really nice I love seeing women with ridiong gear on!!!! I especialy love real tight jods that are wet or muddy I also would love to see pics of you taking your beautifull boots off!!!!!!

💗0
I think you look gorgeous in those shiny boots of yours. It makes me really wanna help you unbuckle and unzip your boots, and to pull them off so I could give your lovely feet a nice and senuous massage. Just hope I'll find you wearing thick white socks underneath those boots..... if you have any pictures of you unzipping your boots to show your socked feet it would be fantastic!! What do you think?

💗0
Oh my god... Chloe
i can write only this : amazing photos
I liked the 3rd photo (close up of the shiny leather)...
Can You show us the head of the boots ? pleaseeeeee

and if you can...where're you from ?

Ice

Re: Just Boots and Jods

💗0
WOW!!!!!!!!! words cannot express what an effect your pics have had on me. I would love to now more about you and where you are from?
I would love to see more shots of your tight jods especially with your legs open, perhaps on a horse to with just a blouse on top.

💗0
WOW, NOW we have CHLOE! Can this forum get any better? Please CHLOE MORE BOOT LESS ZIP! THANK YOU, THANK YOU:)

💗0
hi chloe, nice pics, do you have any shots without your jods on but just wearing you boots. Would like to chat more about pics with you. do you have MSN or Yahoo Messenger? what is your email address?

I can send you some pics of myself in riding as well.
Keep up the good work.

Rob...

💗0
Hi chloe

well what wonderfull pics.god they are sexy,ohh please lots more in all your gear close up on the saddle,bending over ,any chance of you on your horse or at the stables,mmm please please.

thankyou so much
gary

💗0
Me at the weekend

💗0
Heels down sweetie & no white jods? Where were you showing at a car boot sale? Horse looks great - shame you are dressed so poorly for the occasion....

💗0
Dear Chloe.
Your pictures are truely amazing. if you could show more of your boots and tigh white jodphurs that would be great, expecially some close up of you on the saddle. Also any poses of you walking about wearing your riding outfit, especially with spurs showing.

Many thanks and keep up the great photos.

Neil.

💗0
While I am thrilled by the photos. I would be even more so if YOU DID NOT CUT OFF THOSE WONDERFUL BOOTS!

💗0
if you ever got your boots mudy i would love to lick them clean for you

💗0
gee got evrry one goinggood at leesed some one potting out for us all i wood lick to see the same stufe and lick the galls do on the sigfht and you in a foxhunt or showe aequinvent yore right shinny boot to good for mund fun guwup on theme that whorck and i wood not mighed binnig yore hores yues yore tatell on me and put the boots a rownd my bonttey and you cund taeck youre beeted furome behighed that a bowght as cenckey as i get and i wood lick to see messed up durtty ridding outfent to wo and mbing yore sellfe in the saettell on yore hores

💗0
ow a cupell quesgens i figuer you got in sighed and out sighed boots and boots just for sex and whunts yore thoghts on boots and sex i do thick the giys her wood lick 20 cquegenes out of you whunt moor of a turnon boots or the riding outfeght

💗0
Chloe,

I love your pictures and your boots. I love woman intall boots and tight jods. What type of socks do you where in those sexy boots?

Toeman

💗0
Well done Chloe,
now we are waiting for more close up of the shiny boots you wear...

kisses Ice

💗0
Hi Chloe. I love your photos so far. But like 'Bootman', I would love to see you take off your boots to reveal you wearing thick white socks underneath. If you have any pictures of you doing that, it would be fab!!
Also, where are you from? And would you like to chat on MSN?

Re: Chloe

💗0
My boots up close

💗0
Back of my boots

💗0
With my Aigle's...

💗0
Taking off my boots

💗0
How i love men to remove them (oh god!)

💗0
off they come - would you!
Page: 1 2 3 >
Login to reply
Copyright. ©UKInet

Don't like memberships? Buy our fetish videos and fetish images at Fetishtokens.com