Ridingboots fetish

New video clip

💗0
"Teresa and Charlotte" have just appeared as a "new" video clip -- but their series (parts 1-4) is already in the video archive section. Has this site now run out of new material? If so, I think we should be told if this is the case (and refunded our membership fee).

Re: New video clip

💗0
Of course we haven't run out of content, on the old video page you didn't get the video sampled at 256k, 768k and 2Mbps. We are slowly going through all of our old video and re-sampling them at higher bit rates.

💗0
Quite shocked to see such an unappreciative member on a site that SO overdelivers on its promise.... shame on you Col!!

💗0
I am not "unappreciative" of the site -- I think that, on the whole, it is terrific. But I don't like the implication that we are getting a new video clip when, in fact, we are merely getting an enhanced version of something which was not poor quality in the first place. I would prefer new models, and new poses, etc.

💗0
What is your screen resolution at? 640x480?

The old videos had great promise, but they are very small or so fuzzy you aren't sure the girl is wearing boots or just long socks!

I for one am happy we will get to see those older videos at 2mbs.
Login to reply
Copyright. ©UKInet

Don't like memberships? Buy our fetish videos and fetish images at Fetishtokens.com