Ridingboots fetish

sabrina 29 aug. 03

💗0
oh, joy oh, delight. all but one a 10. the boots and lovely sabrina. where do you find these woman? the last 3 photos sabrina kissing the boots!
ha, you did not crop the boots this time well once a little. thank you!
really ridingboots net.

Re: sabrina 29 aug. 03

💗0
I agree completely. I think this is one of the very best set of pictures made ever on this site - but that does not mean that the others are bad, but this is supreme. A beautifull girl and the photos are very good composed with the colours of her breechers, the background and her boots. More of that, please.....

💗0
Thanks for your comments, I'm going to do another shoot with her soon, just getting her feet measured up for some new boots.

💗0
i don't ever mean to imply that other shoots are bad. yes, to my eye some are. when i see a great girl in riding boots and 19 out of 20 show me the girl and the boots, all of the boot! i do get excited. i must go to the forum and express my delight. i hope i will do this again and again.

💗0
Hi, thanks to all who have posted so far!! What lovely comments! Glad you all like them... and don't worry, there's more to come yet!

💗0
thank you, sabrina for your words. looking to see you in your new boots! my what lucky boots to be worn by you. i'm sure i'm not the only one eager to see you very soon.

💗0
You look good in your boots.

💗0
sabrina, looks good in her boots! she looks wonderful!
Login to reply
Copyright. ©UKInet

Don't like memberships? Buy our fetish videos and fetish images at Fetishtokens.com