💗0
Have you noticed how the boots crease when they are horse jumping

Re: up and over

💗0
andy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Have you noticed how the boots crease when they
> are horse jumping

It happens because when you are 'jumping' the jump, you need to be in '2 point' position i.e. where your backside is out of the saddle. Being in '2 point'pretty much has you bending your ankle more than when in a normal sitting/riding position - hence creating the creases in the boot.
It's also because of this required flexing that jumping boots are more supple than their dressage equivilents which tend to have the more elegant 'stiffer' look that we (or at least I) and the judges like.

So although some boots may look identical, they may not actually be suitable for the type/style of riding that you do.

💗0
Here we have an expert... :)

Thanks for sorting this out... Are you a jumper or judge yourself??

💗0
More info please Redcoatcavalry

💗0
> Thanks for sorting this out... Are you a jumper or
> judge yourself??

I'm nothing more than a guy who rides and has picked up some information along the way.
I'm afraid there's very little else to tell other than that although I am jumping 3ft, I don't compete - but I was fortunate to witness my frst show a few weeks ago that my current stables were competeing in and it did prove to be quite interesting, in m any ways.

💗0
Any photos
Login to reply
Copyright. ©UKInet

Don't like memberships? Buy our fetish videos and fetish images at Fetishtokens.com