Ridingboots fetish

dressage boots

💗0
has anyone seen the boots on the women on the yahoo sites eouestrainstyle and equestrifem. these boots are incredibly tall. and these girls are not models. i think these pictures are from Germany. these women are just unbelievable,i would like to see the models on this site wear these very tall Germany BOOTS ! HOW DO YOU FEEL ?

Re: dressage boots

💗0
you have a fine eye. yes, indeed the tall dressage boots are great! many of the woman in dressage are very pretty.you can check out some dressage sites. if you live in the right place you can see dressage close up.dressage is very big. the world championships will be here in sept. here being the town of devon here in the state of pa. u.s.a. there are many dressage shows in europe and the u.s. go on line some shows might be near you. nothing beats seeing these woman for real and not on a t.v. screen. yes, indeed you have a fine eye.

💗0
ok enny one cheick out the up daght on the jodphurfetish sight yent thers a nice picher of dressage boots to durowe over

💗0
please glen d. well you seem to be getting better?
no, i do not live in the town of devon. live close in a mid atlantic state.
Login to reply
Copyright. ©UKInet

Don't like memberships? Buy our fetish videos and fetish images at Fetishtokens.com