Ridingboots fetish

suggestions

💗0
Just joined your site and congratulations on having what is undoubtably the best site of this type on the Web. I notice how the quality of your images and the models clothes have improved over the years.

Here are some suggestions that I and possibly your other members might like.

Add formal top hat, hair net, and sun glasses to your models wardrobes. When worn with formal dressage coat the effect is spectacular. And of course all can be removed one photo at a time for added titulation. The sunglasses are especially effective. I saw a lady wearing them during dressage at a horse show recently and she was the cutest rider on the field.

Some poses with riders in saddle would be very hot. You could have close ups of them lifting their full leather seats out of the saddle.

You have a lot of photos of ladies rubbing their leather seat breeches with their hands. For added effect try more photos of them doing it with their gloves. And then afterward a closeup of them smelling their gloved hands.

Re: suggestions

💗0
me and dubbl d aegey whith you boots sattels pussy and all the resedRidingGuy wrote:

> Just joined your site and congratulations on having what is
> undoubtably the best site of this type on the Web. I notice
> how the quality of your images and the models clothes have
> improved over the years.
>
> Here are some suggestions that I and possibly your other
> members might like.
>
> Add formal top hat, hair net, and sun glasses to your models
> wardrobes. When worn with formal dressage coat the effect is
> spectacular. And of course all can be removed one photo at a
> time for added titulation. The sunglasses are especially
> effective. I saw a lady wearing them during dressage at a
> horse show recently and she was the cutest rider on the field.
>
> Some poses with riders in saddle would be very hot. You could
> have close ups of them lifting their full leather seats out of
> the saddle.
>
> You have a lot of photos of ladies rubbing their leather seat
> breeches with their hands. For added effect try more photos of
> them doing it with their gloves. And then afterward a closeup
> of them smelling their gloved hands.
>

Re: suggestions

💗0
I would agree with everything RidingGuy mentioned in his post but would add please have the models tuck in their shirts to show off the lovely fit of their breeches! Also, a brown or black leather belt worn with beige breeches can look very attractive and really show off a wide seat to great advantage.
Login to reply
Copyright. ©UKInet

Don't like memberships? Buy our fetish videos and fetish images at Fetishtokens.com