Ridingboots fetish

Article 13

💗0
Hello everyone.

Thanks for keeping this forum alive, I appreciate it no end.

As some of you may be aware article 13 passed in the EU, I'd like to explain what this MAY mean to this forum.

Of course I'd like to keep the forum alive but we may face some issues with images that we don't have permission to use. At present I try to keep up with what content is being posted and will respond to any take down requests, article 13 looks like it may make the current ways of doing things impossible.

As we're a publisher rather than a platform we won't get the protections of 'safe harbour' (I think). It means I may have to be more proactive in removing content that isn't ours or we don't have permission to use. I don't know the legals quite yet and I'm not a lawyer.

some of you may know we do have a sub-reddit /r/ridingboots and as they're a platform it seems they MIGHT survive article 13 a bit better, anyhow, if any of you fancy being a mod then please PM the current mod of the group (me) and I'll sort you out, please also consider posting images to their as well as here to hopefully preserve everything.

I sincerely hope nothing changes here though, thanks all.

Re: Article 13

💗0
Re: Article 13 22556-re--article-13.jpg

This Forum Is Now Only Full Of LURKERS

💗0
Very regrettably this Ridingboots.net forum is, now, only full of LURKERS.

For I am, nowadays, the only person who is, still, actually posting both photographs and comments onto this, once, highly active, forum website, or messageboard.

According to internet culture, a LURKER is typically a member of an online community or forum, who only observes, but does not, ever, participate.

LURKERS are also often referred to by other names such as: including browsers, read-only participants, non-public participants, legitimate peripheral participants, or vicarious learners.
Login to reply
Copyright. ©UKInet

Don't like memberships? Buy our fetish videos and fetish images at Fetishtokens.com