Ridingboots fetish

As Dead As A Dodo

💗0
I am afraid to say that this RidingBoots.net forum website page has, very regrettably, gradually become "as dead as a dodo".

As Dead As A Dodo 21753-as-dead-as-a-dodo.jpg
As Dead As A Dodo 21754-as-dead-as-a-dodo.jpg

Re: As Dead As A Dodo

💗0
Unfortunately true.

💗0
Nah, it's just resting.

💗0
On the bright side, the IHSA nationals are coming up: college women in riding apparel!

💗0
Caldene, sadly this is true. I've been around this scene for many years and can remember when it flourished. Before this forum was created, there was a bulletin board on which members posted mostly in words. There were fewer photos. There were interesting discussions and more. Also, a few very intelligent horsewomen who participated.

I wish I had an answer or a solution. Times have changed. To get into an interesting discussion or see a long thread, one must either go to a books group or have a specific medical issue to which to contribute.

I have been searching for a stimulating discussion group to talk about our favorite subject, but so far I've been unsuccessful. Until now, it's been only an exchange of photos, and that's not enough for me.

Sorry,

Rob

This Forum Site Is As Dead As A Dodo!

💗0
I am, now getting completely fed-up with being the only person who, nowadays, actually posts both photographs and comments on this RidingBoots.net forum page.

Consequently, I am, now, seriously considering giving up and, instead, using a different form of social media, such as Pinterest, Instagram, Flickr and Tumblr.

💗0
Also ich schaue regelmäßig hier rein mindestens einmal die Woche.

Über was wollt ihr denn diskutieren?

💗0
I'll post more as college equestrian season picks up.

💗0
I don't have a lot of time to post, but I always appreciate seeing you post, CaldeneBoy. :)

💗0
Hi, apologies for necro'ing this thread, just joined so decided to say hello to everyone still here on this site, LOL.

Anyways, I will try to post some stuff once I've settled in a bit!

Thanks!

As Dead As A Dodo

💗0
It is, now, getting to be an incredibly lonely place being the only person who, regularly, posts photographs, and other stuff, on this, Ridingboots.net, forum website page.

As a consequence of this, I am, now, seriously, considering giving up altogether and, instead, using a different social media platform, such as Pinterest, Instagram, Flickr and Tumblr, where I can post my contributions.

💗0
no don't do it Caldene! Sure this absolutely pales in comparison to Jodhpur Fetish forums, but I still check this forum regularly for your contributions. I'll start posting more often, just to keep the traffic flowing

CaldeneBoy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It is, now, getting to be an incredibly lonely
> place being the only person who, regularly, posts
> photographs, and other stuff, on this,
> Ridingboots.net, forum website page.
>
> As a consequence of this, I am, now, seriously,
> considering giving up altogether and, instead,
> using a different social media platform, such as
> Pinterest, Instagram, Flickr and Tumblr, where I
> can post my contributions.
Login to reply
Copyright. ©UKInet

Don't like memberships? Buy our fetish videos and fetish images at Fetishtokens.com