Ridingboots fetish

Fantasies

💗0
Tell me about your equestrian and riding boots related fantasies.

Re: Fantasies

💗0
My favorite is me taking a beautiful equestrian woman into my room, and then tightly tying her up and gagging her, then I take her and please her, grabbing her boobs and running my hand down her thigh, among other things, getting us both aroused before I bend her over, unbutton her jodhpurs....and you get the idea. ;)

Re: Fantasies

💗0
I’d kind of like to try a threesome with a male rider and a female rider. If you look at these college equestrian teams, there are typically very effeminate guys who ride on the team and they are best buds with the girls on the team, because they’re usually gay and thereby harmless. Take a man out of riding apparel and I don’t see anything. Put him in breeches and boots and I would probably have sex with him. It’s funny how that happens. I’d like to encounter a male and female rider after a show, with them both in fine jackets, breeches and boots. Then I’d let them each go down on me. Then I’d go down on the female while the male services me with his mouth. Then I have sex with both of them. I’m torn on how to climax. I’m thinking maybe finishing on their boots or maybe inside the guy and let the female slurp it out.
Login to reply
Copyright. ©UKInet

Don't like memberships? Buy our fetish videos and fetish images at Fetishtokens.com