Ridingboots fetish

gumtree ebay shpock

💗0
A lot of riders sell their used riding gear on sites and apps like those in the title. What is amazing though is almost all of the ones I've messaged asking for more photos will happily send you some! I've gotten women to send me photos of their boots whilst wearing them and out of them and also women to send me high quality pictures of them wearing jods, front, back and sides!

The only catch? You have to pretend your a woman and use a female looking email address (I.E. [email protected] or [email protected])

Re: gumtree ebay shpock

💗0
Here's one that I requested yesterday
Re: gumtree ebay shpock 21284-re--gumtree-ebay-shpock.jpg

💗0
eBay can be decent for this. I bought a job lot of 12 pairs of used riding socks from a woman. They still had bits of hay in them. Unfortunately they were washed but she might have smelled a rat if I'd asked her to wear them for a few days riding first.

💗0
I have bought a few pairs of used riding boots that I like to have fun with from time to time, as you can probably see ;) shame I haven’t got any photos of them being worn by their previous owners :(
Re: gumtree ebay shpock 27758-re--gumtree-ebay-shpock.jpg

💗0
Vinted is pretty good. There’s a girl selling dirty riding socks on there.
Login to reply
Copyright. ©UKInet

Don't like memberships? Buy our fetish videos and fetish images at Fetishtokens.com