Ridingboots fetish

Dallas musician says he "wear riding boots with jeans almost daily"

💗0
Most large and medium sized cities here in the states have a local "alternative weekly" tabloid newspaper, usually given away for free at restaurants and bars. Most of the content of these papers is about local restaurants, bars and local and touring musicians, fashion, and other 'entertainment' news...

Our local Alternative Weekly, the Dallas Observer, ran an article this week about local musician "Dezi5" and his unique fashion style.

http://www.dallasobserver.com/music/fashion-notes-fishnets-and-confidence-are-key-to-capturing-the-dezi-5-look-9070163

From the article:
"Lehman’s everyday look is fairly close to how he dresses for the stage. While he might opt to pair his signature riding boots with tights for a show, he wears riding boots with jeans almost daily. “The key to my fashion is the riding boots,” Lehman says. “In the 1800s men wore riding boots all the time. I feel like they command attention and respect.”

At the end of the article are web links to sites where one can purchase items - including riding boots - to get his look.

Over the last decade (or so) I've seen women's fashion adopt the riding style boot wholeheartedly, they are absolutely standard winter wear for most women now.Between 'out there' musicians like Dezi5 and the 'Hamilton' stage show's enormous popularity, could riding boots on MEN become mainstream?
Login to reply
Copyright. ©UKInet

Don't like memberships? Buy our fetish videos and fetish images at Fetishtokens.com