Ridingboots fetish

Jodhpur Fetish Rest In Peace

💗0
It would appear that the Jodhpur Fetish website is,unsurprisingly, no more.

Either that or its last moderator, Caldene, has eventually managed to ban everyone who ever posted something on the site.

Re: Jodhpur Fetish Rest In Peace

💗0
Did JodFet really have any moderation at all?

💗0
It seems that so far no one has the answer as to what happened to Jodhpur Fetish.

It was begun at least a dozen years ago by a Dutchman named Joris, who used the screen name Joddyman.

However, I doubt if he was still involved when the site disappeared about a month ago.
If anyone has more information, please share it with us.

💗0
It is a shame the site stopped :(

I know Joris, he is a good bloke, but I didn't realize it was him that started the site.

It will be sadly missed.

Jodhpur Fetish Rest In Peace

💗0
Surely. I am not the only person who, somehow, managed to get banned from visiting the Jodhpur Fetish website?

As far as I am concerned the whole website was in terminal decline as soon as Caldene was appointed the chief moderator.

If you happened to post a photograph that he did not like or objected to on the Jodhpur Fetish forum page, then you were almost instantaneously banned.

💗0
When exactly did Joddyman step down? Because as far as I remember, the on/off-topic moderation always let something to wish for. Let's say that the topic of a thread was brown riding boots. Not black, nor bordeaux, but brown. Then a certain member was allowed to constantly complain in that thread about the lack of black riding boots. And that's just a mild example.

💗0
Well it is a 403 error so the site is still up, we are just being denied access to the server. If we could get in contact with whoever owned the domain we could ask them to get it back up. There were tons of great pictures/video on there that I would've downloaded if I had known the site wouldn't be up any longer

💗0
Typing in the url leads to Lady Sonia, and the images you could find linked to it in google images are gone. It seems it truly is gone for good.

💗0
If you run a Whois, you'll probably see that when JodFet god ads, the registrar changed to the same as Lady Sonia.
Login to reply
Copyright. ©UKInet

Don't like memberships? Buy our fetish videos and fetish images at Fetishtokens.com