Ridingboots fetish

Riding Boots Need Cleaning

💗0
Regina comes to the kitchen where she makes a cup of coffee and then she sits on sofa with her feet in rubber riding boots on the table between whiles she writes something. Later she finds out that her riding boots would need to clean, so she goes to call at a guy, stands on step-ladder and orders him to clean her boots. After he kisses her boots, she goes to sit down and the guy has to clean the soles. Finally he ends under her riding boots as a footrest

More at: http://clips4sale.com/female-boot-world

My Lovely Long Leather Riding Boots Require Both Cleaning & Polishing

💗0
My Lovely Long Leather Riding Boots Require Both Cleaning & Polishing 23976-my-lovely-long-leather-riding-boots-require-both-cleaning---polishing.jpg

My Long Leather Riding Boots Require Cleaning

💗0
The beautifully blonde haired equestrienne is patiently waiting for her subservient stableboy to both clean and thoroughly polish her lovely long, black shiny leather, riding boots.

Knowing that he has, once again, arrived late for this daily chore, this will, now, give the gorgeous equestrienne the absolutely perfect excuse to significantly the time allocated for his next weekly maintenance spanking session.

My Long Leather Riding Boots Require Cleaning 23996-my-long-leather-riding-boots-require-cleaning.jpg

My Lovely Long Leather Riding Boots Require Both Cleaning & Polishing

💗0
Although my subservient stable boy has done a reasonable job of both thoroughly cleaning and polishing my lovely long, black leather, riding boots, I will, still, tell him that I am neither pleased, nor satisfied, with his endeavours.

This will, now, provide me with the both the perfect excuse, and opportunity, to, once again, extend his weekly maintenance, over-the-knee, spanking session with me.

My Lovely Long Leather Riding Boots Require Both Cleaning & Polishing 24015-my-lovely-long-leather-riding-boots-require-both-cleaning---polishing.jpg

My Long Leather Riding Boots Require Cleaning

💗0
My Long Leather Riding Boots Require Cleaning 24240-my-long-leather-riding-boots-require-cleaning.jpg

My Lovely Long Leather Riding Boots Require Both Cleaning and Polishing

💗0
The blonde equestrienne mistress is both carefully inspecting and assessing exactly how well you have both cleaned and polished her lovely long, black shiny leather, riding boots.

If she is not entirely satisfied with your endeavours, then you can expect that your weekly, over her knee, maintenance spanking session, shall be increased by, at least, an extra 15 minutes.

My Lovely Long Leather Riding Boots Require Both Cleaning and Polishing 25459-my-lovely-long-leather-riding-boots-require-both-cleaning-and-polishing.jpg
Login to reply
Copyright. ©UKInet

Don't like memberships? Buy our fetish videos and fetish images at Fetishtokens.com