Ridingboots fetish

Bright White Riding Breeches

💗0
If I was able to produce a television commercial for a laundry detergent I would cast at least four fashion models all identically dressed in bright white shirts, bright white competition riding breeches and lovely long black shiny leather riding boots.

Bright White Riding Breeches 20867-bright-white-riding-breeches.jpg

💗0
Here are four more photographs of fashion models all clad in bright, white and tight fitting riding breeches.

Bright White Riding Breeches 21026-bright-white-riding-breeches.jpg
Bright White Riding Breeches 21027-bright-white-riding-breeches.jpg
Bright White Riding Breeches 21028-bright-white-riding-breeches.jpg
Bright White Riding Breeches 21029-bright-white-riding-breeches.jpg

💗0
Here is a rather nice rear view photograph.

Bright White Riding Breeches 21093-bright-white-riding-breeches.jpg

💗0
"I can tell that you always get sexually aroused prior to receiving one of my over the knee spanking sessions."

"You simply cannot conceal the fact that your tiny penis has gone all hard again when dressed in a pair of tight fitting, beige coloured, riding breeches. I also find looking at that little bulging erection of yours to be immensely amusing."

"Before we get started I am going to telephone at least three of my girlfriends and invite them all over to watch you getting your little bottom soundly spanked, until both cheeks are smarting red."

"I know how incredibly humiliating you find this to be, especially when they all start smiling and laughing."

Bright White Riding Breeches 21113-bright-white-riding-breeches.jpg

💗0
This photograph would make a really good Femdom caption picture.

Bright White Riding Breeches 21132-bright-white-riding-breeches.jpg

💗0
I can easily tell that you get sexually excited when you see me clad in my tight white riding breeches and lovely long black shiny faux-leather riding boots.

Bright White Riding Breeches 21208-bright-white-riding-breeches.jpg

💗0
Bright White Riding Breeches 21760-bright-white-riding-breeches.jpg

💗0
Bright White Riding Breeches 21825-bright-white-riding-breeches.jpg

💗0
Bright White Riding Breeches 21988-bright-white-riding-breeches.jpg

💗0
What a dilemma. She doesn't exactly know what pair of lovely long black shiny leather riding boots to put on first and actually wear.

Bright White Riding Breeches 22037-bright-white-riding-breeches.jpg

Bright White and Exquisitely Tight-Fitting Riding Breeches

💗0
Bright White and Exquisitely Tight-Fitting Riding Breeches 23545-bright-white-and-exquisitely-tight-fitting-riding-breeches.jpg

💗0
Bright White and Exquisitely Tight-Fitting Riding Breeches 23612-bright-white-and-exquisitely-tight-fitting-riding-breeches.jpg
Bright White and Exquisitely Tight-Fitting Riding Breeches 23613-bright-white-and-exquisitely-tight-fitting-riding-breeches.jpg

💗0
Bright White and Exquisitely Tight-Fitting Riding Breeches 23683-bright-white-and-exquisitely-tight-fitting-riding-breeches.jpg

💗0
Bright White and Exquisitely Tight-Fitting Riding Breeches 24768-bright-white-and-exquisitely-tight-fitting-riding-breeches.jpg

Re: Bright White Riding Breeches

💗0
Re: Bright White Riding Breeches 24772-re--bright-white-riding-breeches.jpg

💗0
Bright White and Exquisitely Tight-Fitting Riding Breeches 25707-bright-white-and-exquisitely-tight-fitting-riding-breeches.jpg
Bright White and Exquisitely Tight-Fitting Riding Breeches 25708-bright-white-and-exquisitely-tight-fitting-riding-breeches.jpg

Re: Bright White Riding Breeches

💗0
The snow lady is wonderfull.

💗0
Bright White and Exquisitely Tight-Fitting Riding Breeches 25737-bright-white-and-exquisitely-tight-fitting-riding-breeches.jpg
Bright White and Exquisitely Tight-Fitting Riding Breeches 25738-bright-white-and-exquisitely-tight-fitting-riding-breeches.jpg
Bright White and Exquisitely Tight-Fitting Riding Breeches 25739-bright-white-and-exquisitely-tight-fitting-riding-breeches.jpg

💗0
Bright White and Exquisitely Tight-Fitting Riding Breeches 25741-bright-white-and-exquisitely-tight-fitting-riding-breeches.jpg

💗0
Bright White and Exquisitely Tight-Fitting Riding Breeches 26135-bright-white-and-exquisitely-tight-fitting-riding-breeches.jpg

💗0
Bright White and Exquisitely Tight-Fitting Riding Breeches 26378-bright-white-and-exquisitely-tight-fitting-riding-breeches.jpg
Bright White and Exquisitely Tight-Fitting Riding Breeches 26379-bright-white-and-exquisitely-tight-fitting-riding-breeches.jpg

💗0
Bright White and Exquisitely Tight-Fitting Riding Breeches 26771-bright-white-and-exquisitely-tight-fitting-riding-breeches.jpg
Bright White and Exquisitely Tight-Fitting Riding Breeches 26772-bright-white-and-exquisitely-tight-fitting-riding-breeches.jpg

Re: Bright White and Exquisitely Tight-Fitting Riding Breeches

💗0
Great photos - thanks
Login to reply
Copyright. ©UKInet

Don't like memberships? Buy our fetish videos and fetish images at Fetishtokens.com