Re: Pommel Bulge 234-re--pommel-bulge.jpg
Re: Pommel Bulge 235-re--pommel-bulge.jpg

Re: Pommel Bulge

💗0
Hope you like this.
Re: Pommel Bulge 236-re--pommel-bulge.jpg

💗0
Hey I recognize you! Were you at Gatcombe Horse Trials last year?!?!?! Certainly looks familiar!

💗0
Nice bulge in those Lavenham jods. Any more?

💗0
Does anyone knwo why brotish breeches are having these "side-seems"?
In Germany I cannot find any of this style.

Chers
Marian

💗0
-
Re: Pommel Bulge 249-re--pommel-bulge.jpg

💗0

Hope you can guess
Re: Pommel Bulge 250-re--pommel-bulge.jpg

💗0
Cor! Hey do you guys wear this stuff out in public? What reactions to you get from women?

Re: Pommel Bulge 251-re--pommel-bulge.jpg
Re: Pommel Bulge 252-re--pommel-bulge.jpg
Re: Pommel Bulge 253-re--pommel-bulge.jpg

💗0
Well, if "out in public" means "at the riding school", then yes.

As for reactions from women, I've had the odd flirty riding instructor but no overt comments about bulges down there. However I do wear a dance belt (ballet dancer's jockstrap) which smooths things out and holds them down, for reasons of comfort, safety and aesthetics.

Now if I went to the supermarket in my jods things might be different. To turn things round, how do you women feel about the reactions you get from men when out in your riding kit?

💗0
Maybe white breeches are for shows, but other colors and full-seat are visible outside the riding stables. At least in Munich girls are more common in riding gear than men.
Are men in fear of being admired?

💗0
personally speaking, men who are interested in horses and ride are just sexy. Jodhpurs and riding boots are sexy. There's no padding involved in jodhpurs yet they are practical. There is also no room to hide, er, anything, should things prove to be, um, a bit exciting - if you know what i mean.

💗0
bettyford Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> personally speaking, men who are interested in
> horses and ride are just sexy. Jodhpurs and riding
> boots are sexy. There's no padding involved in
> jodhpurs yet they are practical. There is also no
> room to hide, er, anything, should things prove to
> be, um, a bit exciting - if you know what i mean.

Women who ride well are sexy as hell: particularly if they are toned in the right places from riding, with stains on their jodhpurs from rubbing against the saddle. I don't know how any woman who rides can look at a tack catalogue and not know what that look does to men. It's pretty revealing.

Some men and some women don't mind the attention they get in jodhpurs, but I love that they are pratical as well. They are just what you wear to ride in.

💗0
Mmm, I've always had interesting reactions from women and female friends when riding...and I do like to wear my breeches snug and tight - these are my baggiest Pikeur pleated show breeches with full leather seat - I do believe they like what they see......and an affair with an equestrian friend definately proved that....and being in the minority - male riders generally are most apparently being gay according to my Dressage instructor (female) - of straight has it's advantages!

I would agreee that the outfit flatters a toned and athletic form - male or female - and I wouldn't wear them dso snug if I wasn't......oh no does that sound vain...and I was so trying not to be.

Regards

Bootcladgod - yes I know, it's been a while has'nt it??

💗0
Glad you and your lovely buldge are back! Mhhhhh!

Sandy

💗0
No matter if you are a straight, bi, or gay male - Try wearing women's breeches for a deliciously different fit and feel, in or out of the saddle.

💗0

💗0
...did try some once...when I couldn't get any of that colour ans size in men's - that's my excuse!...but found with the 'hips' fitting they were a little 'baggy' across the front - don't take that the wrong way Ladies - but then I was only 19 at the time and they were navy blue gorringe size 14 from memory!

💗0

💗0
Jodpurfemme you are sweet! What a lovely picture honey.
Re: Pommel Bulge 266-re--pommel-bulge.jpg

💗0

💗0
Yes rubberrein you have encompassed exactly what's missing in this group - real scenarios for the photoshoots and videos...shame but true...like the dress by the way very smart, will have to dig out my black show jacket and take some down at the yard.....

💗0
Hi,

Glad you like my realistic shots more to come soon.

Re: Pommel Bulge 285-re--pommel-bulge.jpg

💗0
I agree, we need more genuine pics in a stable type environment.....

Good to see more men contibuting as well....

Keep up the god work!

💗0
Jodhpurfemme,that is a great pic, i would love to see more like it.

Rubberrein, looking good, can't wait to see more.

💗0
This has been a lovely thread so far.

💗0
A few more from Yahoo clubs I haven't visited for a while. How nostalgic.

Re: Pommel Bulge 287-re--pommel-bulge.jpg
Re: Pommel Bulge 288-re--pommel-bulge.jpg
Re: Pommel Bulge 289-re--pommel-bulge.jpg

💗0

💗0

💗0
Hi Amy

...they're not horse poo stains but - remembering back when I started riding and wore Aigle rubber boots - they're stains from the inside tops of your rubber boots, always seems to be visible on light coloured jods....how sad am I to know that!

Must admit to preffering leather riding boots - certainly for riding in - as they fit so well and feel great on as well as lasting for years if well looked after...and I feel so horny wearing them!

These are from Sarm Hippique - who make gorgeous albeit expensive boots - have had mine for at least 10 years and they're still superb...catalogue models must be fed bromide....'cos I can't see a hint of a bulge!

..Couldn't resist the last one as I love her sly look!

Re: Pommel Bulge 290-re--pommel-bulge.jpg
Re: Pommel Bulge 291-re--pommel-bulge.jpg
Re: Pommel Bulge 292-re--pommel-bulge.jpg
Re: Pommel Bulge 293-re--pommel-bulge.jpg
Re: Pommel Bulge 294-re--pommel-bulge.jpg
Page: 1 2 >
Login to reply
Copyright. ©UKInet

Don't like memberships? Buy our fetish videos and fetish images at Fetishtokens.com