Ridingboots fetish

fave Jade pics

💗0
i love this one even though they're not riding boots and there's no jods. you've got the greatest legs and bum i've ever seen!
xx

Re: fave Jade pics

💗0
this is my 2nd fave. would love to be in between them thighs after you come in from a ride and tease you

💗0
last one. love the way your bum looks!
xx
p.s. do you like my selection?

💗0
another great bum shot.

💗0
Fantastic pics of Jade she rteally does look great in - and out - of her jodhpurs. Would love to have seen the white bra and panties shot from behind bent over the bed.

💗0
one of my favs.

💗0
Jade really is one great looking girl - another goodie Ray - and what a marvellous aspect again!!

💗0
[IMG]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d79/nealfiona/bales2005051.jpg[/IMG]

ONE OF MINE

💗0
JADE YOU LOOK LOVELY ,THANK YOU FOR YOUR SEXY PICTURES.
SANDRA

💗0
Hi Jade

Love the picture in the field. Really relaxed style and you look great as always - may we see some more of that photoshoot?

💗0
lovely Jade, your figure is the perfect example of fine equestriennes we want to see on this site. Do you have any pics of you in white jods and boots from behind?? This would be a fantasy of mine coming true!

💗0
like this admirer ???

[IMG]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d79/nealfiona/100_0133.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d79/nealfiona/100_0137.jpg[/IMG]

xx

Post Edited (06-11-06 18:34)

💗0
Just like that thankyou Jade. Perfect! :-) would love to help you out of them boots sometime lol xx

💗0
Thank you very much Jade ,for these New lovely photos .

💗0
do you have any with you on your back, jods pulled down to your knees with your boots still on Jade? could be a fave for a lot of us!
xx

💗0
this is the best girl ever
great figure, great attitude, great bottom in jods!she is perfect!

💗0
wow...some of you need to get out more,
or get your eyes checked. she's average at best.

💗0
bog off
she is gorgeous
if you do not like her, go to another site and get a life and do not write in to show off your own inadequacy

💗0
go on then you have ago big mouth

Author: JohnGalvin (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: 06-13-06 00:26

wow...some of you need to get out more,
or get your eyes checked. she's average at best.

THANKS PWALES XXX

Post Edited (06-13-06 14:03)

💗0
Jade,
I'm just another one of your many secret admirers. I am glad that you are really into the rubber ridingboots - they have a much more sexy appeal to me than those leather ones but everyone to their own taste.
Nothing beats wearing rubber ridingboots on a hot day and feeling the rubber getting hot and soft. Makes me horny............ Tell me what feelings you get in hot ridingboots - I note than many of your photos are taken on hot days outside.
Keep the photos coming - we love you Jade.

PS Ignore those hurting comments of JohnGalvin - needs his specs changed if he thinks you are average!!

💗0
As the old saying goes 'if you've got it flaunt it' and Jade love you've certainly got it. I do like your pics and long may they continue

Well, all I'll say to anyone decrying anyone else is 'put up or shut up' if you think you can do better?

LOL

💗0
love the pic in the come on england thread Jade! the one where you're lying down pulling your jods down. very nice! keep up the good work hun!!!! adxx

💗0
Jade

This is 1 of my 100 favourites of you, in fact, every 1 of you is my favourite. Dont think it would be possible to take a bad picture of you.

Your rubber riding boots are in a lovely, mature condition.

1. Can you tell me what make and size they are?
2. What do you use to clean them at the end of a days horseriding and before you bring them into your house obviously for purposes other than horseriding?

💗0
hi rubber riding boots

my feet are a size 5

i have afew paira of boot i just keep that pair for hubby to perve over in the house

im down the stables most days so my other boots get very mucky and wouldnt wear them in the house

glad you like my pics to

where you from??

[IMG]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d79/nealfiona/jodphurs030.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d79/nealfiona/jodpursoutside042005034.jpg[/IMG]

💗0
Nice one Jade.
love sandra
xxx
xxx

💗0
Jade,

Unfortunately, I am many miles away from you over the Irish Sea in Northern Ireland. Not much chance of ever setting my eyes upon your beautiful body but you never know - I live and hope!! Keep posting the photos; they are excellent.

You must live in a beautiful area yourself with secluded areas and walks in areas where you are not disturbed and hubby can have you pose for photos, plus whatever comes natural thereafter ...... ?????

I have been turned on by seeing girls/ladies in rubber riding boots from when I was only a young boy. Also wellies, particularly if they are clean & shiny, soft rubber & tight fitting. I would go to different riding schools, bloodstock sales and horse events with a 25% interest in horses and the other 75% in the females present.

Good to chat with you.

💗0
JADE
I LIKE THE LAST PHOTO OF YOU ,IN THE STABLES .
LOVE
SANDRA
XXX
XXX

Login to reply
Copyright. ©UKInet

Don't like memberships? Buy our fetish videos and fetish images at Fetishtokens.com