Ridingboots fetish

Blast from the past

💗0
--00--

Re: Blast from the past

💗0
Old-fashioned jodhpurs aren't normally my thing, but these two look wonderful. Thanks.

It's hard to imagine now, but at the time( 1940-ish?) they would have looked pretty daring, dressed to ride astride like men. I guess the feminine cut of their jackets, the pearls of the one on the right, offsets that.

Find attached a blast from a more recent past. I love their Seventies unisex look.

💗0
good stuff

💗0
Mmm and they're made by Pikeur, who still make great fitting breeches and jodhs - why is it that the best ones are all European? Anky, Pikeur, Schumacher.......?

They also supply the best colour for both sexes - unlike most UK manufacturers who only do men's in black, beige or navy blue - very boring if you're wearing them every day!

💗0
Well, the UK there are cheap, often unbranded pure nylon jodhpurs that I have a soft spot for, and think can look good on the right body. They are hardly tailored, just two tubes really, and are generally imitations of your basic Gorringe/Caldene/Harry Hall jodhpurs, unlike those Continental breeches, some of which I find a bit fussy. I do like Pikeur.

For The Future, look at these:
http://www.shopatron.com/product/product_id=FUNA600/372.0.10490.10491.0.0.0
Login to reply
Copyright. ©UKInet

Don't like memberships? Buy our fetish videos and fetish images at Fetishtokens.com