Ridingboots fetish

jods

💗0
these are my new dublin superfit jods - they are lovely and soft....

which are your favourites guys ?

Re: jods

💗0
ps i have a good collection of riding gear - if anyone wants i ll post some more pics...

💗0
I am a fan of Gorringe myself.

Yes please, I would love to see more of your collection.

💗0
yes, i would love to see more of your collection.
i like cream or fawn colour. the old cotton ones are nice and have a lovely old-fashioned style, but modern ones with a bit of lycra do fit more snugly and show off the curves well

💗0
More images please!

💗0
Loved the saddle-stains on that last one.

💗0
great image of a well-worn pair of jodpurhs. good to see them being used!

💗0
I'm so glad you all like English riding breeches with saddle stains as I adore that look as well. It's so satisfying to show off an attractive rear for others to admire and the saddle marks prove without a doubt how pleasurable it can be to "work" fine saddle leather with one's seat!

Even so I do have a few pairs of breeches that are still virgins, at least as far as saddle leather is concerned. Here I'm wearing ladies Gorringe Pro Seat 400s. I've also included two images of outfits and poses that I find quite attractive and arousing.

💗0
Another one

💗0
Those girls don't look anywhere near the age of consent Ace rider, in fact we would guesse around 14/15 years old. You could cause the webmaster real trouble posting that sort of picture no matter how innocent your intentions. (That second one's not Mallandra Burroughs from Emmerdale Farm is it?)

💗0
leave the faces out and the clothes are cool. we do not all have dishonourable intentions! but i agree with your caution

💗0
Maybe we could kill two birds with one stone here guys, lets see which 3 ladies you'd most like them to be, maybe the next big brother challenge will involve horses!

💗0
no
too barbie

💗0
I like the muddy jods and boots but for some reason the rest of the pic is kinda scary.lol

💗0
Something new!

💗0
Hi, those gray breeches are Hot!!!

keep it up!!!

💗0
Mmm I love wearing Schumacher breeches, but they're hard to find at the moment in the UK. Here's some of me in the pair I had and my Sarm Hippique dressage topped zipped boots - gorgeously soft calf hide and made to measure.

💗0
Very hot jod's

💗0
more!

💗0
i liked the other pix
i like pix of good figures, but real people not just models
paul

💗0
I LOVE YOUR RIDING-OUTFIT, RIDING-Mistressssssss.
LOVE SANDRA
XXX
XXX

Login to reply
Copyright. ©UKInet

Don't like memberships? Buy our fetish videos and fetish images at Fetishtokens.com